Bruce Levine reports....

slick03

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't fall in love with players. Its the team that wins. Lee can go if we get good players in return. We have a ton of holes if you want to win. We will get another outfielder after this trade.

Why would we? We'd have Rowand, Podsednik and Dye.

And who's "falling in love with players???"

I said I LIKED our OF the way it is. I don't LOVE C. Lee, but I agree with the 90% of those here that know it's a terrible trade if it happens.

Please don't fall in love with players. Its the team that wins. Lee can go if we get good players in return. We have a ton of holes if you want to win. We will get another outfielder after this trade.

If we get Pods, then we have our outfield set with Dye and Rowand.

And we free up more cash.

I said I LIKED our OF the way it is. I don't LOVE C. Lee, but I agree with the 90% of those here that know it's a terrible trade if it happens.

With Sweeney and Anderson coming soon, they'd rather pay them $300,000 per year than 8 million for Lee. Remember, it's always about money.

Plus they are looking to remake the team with less boppers and more speed.

Well put me in the 10% I think it would be great. Most people here think the Sox players are great. they have not won s***. I think the trade would be fine. Lets see what happens. I am sure its not straight up. I am sure there are other players involved.

Just what I think. I am so happy they are changing this team. We ahve nto won a damn thing with this team. Time for a change.

Well put me in the 10% I think it would be great. Most people here think the Sox players are great. they have not won s***. I think the trade would be fine. Lets see what happens. I am sure its not straight up. I am sure there are other players involved.

Just what I think. I am so happy they are changing this team. We ahve nto won a damn thing with this team. Time for a change.

I'm in the 10% too.

Lee for Pod and Ginter is a good deal if we use the new money to sign a pitcher.

I happen to agree. This team isn't going to win with the make up that it has right now - time for a change.

Boston Gammons reports...

-Red Sox can not even got Beane interested in a Hudson deal.

-Dodgers emerging as front runners for Hudson; offered Edwin Jackson and Hee Seop for Lilly and Rios. Those two would then be traded for Hudson.

-Clement is GOING TO SIGN with the Angels

-Johnson has a 50-50 chance of starting the year in Yankee pinstripes. Lee and Garland for Vazquez and Johnson to the Yankees still looks like it could go down.

I think adding the speed of Podsednik would be smart of KW, I'm just thinking we're giving up too much.

They should throw in a prospect at the very least.