-Rowand grounds out to 3rd

-Alomar singles to right center

-Olivo in for Sandy

-Jimenez lines out

-Graffy Singles man on 1st and 2nd

-Thomas singles Olivo scores man on 1st and 2nd

-Wild pitch Graffy to 3rd

-Maggs pops out to end threat

Cmon Frank. Wild pitch, ya gotta advance. Keep your head in what you are doing.

But whatever, Ordonez continues to do nothing and we are still tied. Hopefully well see the bullpen. BC didnt look good today and we cant let him blow it now...

...just curious....and don't take this the wrong way, but are we going to have to listen to your negative vibe all year???....are you the type of guy who gonna complain cause we're only got a 10 game lead in sept??...it's a really long season to start whining so early, isn't it? :(

But whatever, Ordonez continues to do nothing and we are still tied. Hopefully well see the bullpen. BC didnt look good today and we cant let him blow it now...

LOL.. Frank did right. He couldn't advance in a Vette 306! ;)

Why? Im watching on gamecast and all it says is wild pitch. Am I missing something? Was it just a ball in the dirt with a good effort by Graffy?

And I should congratulate Graffy for going 3-4. He is another of our few offensive contributors. Unfortunately he just messed up in the field. Berroa the ninth hitter just got on because of Graffys throwin error...

Why? Im watching on gamecast and all it says is wild pitch. Am I missing something? Was it just a ball in the dirt with a good effort by Graffy?

And I should congratulate Graffy for going 3-4. He is another of our few offensive contributors. Unfortunately he just messed up in the field. Berroa the ninth hitter just got on because of Graffys throwin error...

Because Frank does not have the speed...

...just curious....and don't take this the wrong way, but are we going to have to listen to your negative vibe all year???....are you the type of guy who gonna complain cause we're only got a 10 game lead in sept??...it's a really long season to start whining so early, isn't it? :(

Sometimes I can control it but sometimes I cant. Watching my team play so poorly really pisses me off. Especially against such weak teams...

Sometimes I can control it but sometimes I cant. Watching my team play so poorly really pisses me off. Especially against such weak teams...

Understood roman.. but you are entirely way too negative. You remind me of Lip from WSI. You should take a look over there and see how well he's liked..

It doesnt take much to take a base on a wild pitch. But whatever, the play didnt matter anyways...

It doesnt take much to take a base on a wild pitch. But whatever, the play didnt matter anyways...

It takes a LOT for 300lbs to go from stopped to run. I'm listening to it on the radio and know he never would have made it.

Yeah, they are starting to look like the 27 Yankees, aren't they....