X-Box Game Question

CWSGuy406

Damn, ABoz -- have I been missing out or what.

Halo 2 is a s***load more fun online. It took a bit of getting used to, but after about ten games or so, I was up getting double-digit kills (team slayer, to 50), 15 or so, every game.

Plus -- I got the heavenly "Killtacular" -- four guys charged at me, I had my Alien Sniper Rifle (Dunno what else to call it :P ), and shot 'em all down.

Halo 2... :headbang

• 2 months later...

Guys I'm bumping this thread because I'm letting everyone know that I did buy a Wireless Bridge yesterday for my XBOX and now I have XBOX Live. My handle is DBAH0, same as on here, and I'd love to play some SoxTalk guys here on some Halo 2, Burnout 3 etc. plus you get to talk to the Aussie. Just PM me on talk to me on AIM if u want to.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 03:59 AM)
Guys I'm bumping this thread because I'm letting everyone know that I did buy a Wireless Bridge yesterday for my XBOX and now I have XBOX Live. My handle is DBAH0, same as on here, and I'd love to play some SoxTalk guys here on some Halo 2, Burnout 3 etc. plus you get to talk to the Aussie. Just PM me on talk to me on AIM if u want to.

I am currently playing Splinter Cell 2 (part 3 come wednesday), Rainbow Six Black Arrow, and will be going back to Halo2 once the expansion pack comes out. My tag is Mad Bohemian....anyone else looking to play these games?

Halo 2 is just horrible single player mode...

I have yet to play multiplayer... which I hear is the best part of the game, I am gonna have to try that someday... I havent sold out and gotten LIVE yet, but maybe one day Ill decide to get it

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 27, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Halo 2 is just horrible single player mode...

I have yet to play multiplayer... which I hear is the best part of the game, I am gonna have to try that someday... I havent sold out and gotten LIVE yet, but maybe one day Ill decide to get it

Halo2 is all about the multiplayer. I don't know why getting Live is selling out, but there is some cool s*** out there. Splinter CEll has some of the coolest online stuff. You're missing out. No doubt.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:38 AM)
Halo2 is all about the multiplayer. I don't know why getting Live is selling out, but there is some cool s*** out there.  Splinter CEll has some of the coolest online stuff.  You're missing out.  No doubt.

BTW tonyho7476, I think I added u to my buddies list on XBOX Live yesterday IIRC.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 08:38 AM)
Halo2 is all about the multiplayer. I don't know why getting Live is selling out, but there is some cool s*** out there.  Splinter CEll has some of the coolest online stuff.  You're missing out.  No doubt.

I just meant I havent given in to paying the $50 a year for it yet... especially since it pisses me off PS2 online was free, just needed to cable..

Thats what I meant, Im sure its fun online

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 28, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
I just meant I havent given in to paying the $50 a year for it yet... especially since it pisses me off PS2 online was free, just needed to cable..

Thats what I meant, Im sure its fun online

I look at it more of just over $4 a month, not $50 a year. Not like that really matters. I don't have a problem with them charging for it. I hate the PS2, so having it for free doeesn't appeal to me.

DBAHO, I have added you to my friends list. What are you currently playing?

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 03:30 AM)
I look at it more of just over $4 a month, not $50 a year.  Not like that really matters.  I don't have a problem with them charging for it.  I hate the PS2, so having it for free doeesn't appeal to me.

DBAHO, I have added you to my friends list.  What are you currently playing?

Mainly Halo 2 at the moment, but I've also got Top Spin, Burnout 3, Tom Clancy Splinter Cell (the 1st one), and Crimson Skies.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 07:19 PM)
Mainly Halo 2 at the moment, but I've also got Top Spin, Burnout 3, Tom Clancy Splinter Cell (the 1st one), and Crimson Skies.

I'm taking an extended break from Halo 2...I was getting sick of the cheating and bad attitude players. I'll be back on once the new maps are released via XBox Live.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
get tom clancys splinter cell 3 when it comes out its supposed to be amazing and one of the best X Box games ever and it will have excellent multiplayer online

Are you going to be playing it Live? If so, what's your tag? Mine is Mad Bohemian

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 30, 2005 -> 11:56 PM)
I'm taking an extended break from Halo 2...I was getting sick of the cheating and bad attitude players.  I'll be back on once the new maps are released via XBox Live.

Yes I'm quickly finding that out myself, mainly your own teammates shooting you when you have the flag and are just about to score a point. :angry: