todays game thread????? i guess its here...

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

lets see games started and jose got on base frank is up now and takes a walk runners at the corners and maggs is up... one out... guess who did that one........... ;)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh and rios is in the lineup today............maggs goes high into left field jose scored and we actually lead 1-0....two outs

Guest hotsoxchick1

yes he did.... sorry its hard to watch and type at the same time.. i figured i would give ya a little bit as opposed to nothing... paulie got caught swinging though thats three royals comin up............

Guest hotsoxchick1

jon not lookin to bad right now.... i hope that didnt jinx him... rios made a nice play out there......hmmmm........maybe we can find a wake em up combo today and get this game won........... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahhhhh crap..........sweeeeennnnny scored.. thats it im not watching anymore.... i think if i dont they will come around and win.......besides i gotta get ready for the tailgate tomorrow ...off to the liquor store.........you guys take over and bring us a win ok............adios......

Guest hotsoxchick1

wtf jose..........geez us.......ok thats definately it im outta here.... off to slash my wrists and get this over with.................... :fyou kc this sucks......i cant believe they are gonna get a sweep...............s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** s*** s***......and damn it............. :P

awe s*** :(

This is ugly....what a pathetic throw...

atleast that didnt hurt us..jose had nothing to lose really because with runners on the corners if he puts it in his pocket the runs scores anyways..

all that started with a two out walk to sweeney

this is too much like last year...dont take advantage of opportunities and every little mistake turns in to a disaster..