todays game thread????? i guess its here...

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that throw by Jose was 8 feet wide...i mean, give me a f***ing break....why does it seem like the Roayls are playing with tons of confidence and the Sox are playing to lose?  why?

Believe me, I am one of the last people to overreact over a few losses, especially 3 games into a season, but even I have to wonder if the makeup of this team is of the kind that cannot perform when any kind of expectations are being held over them. They did well in 2000, when nobody thought they'd be any good, then in the second halves of 2001 and 2002, after they were pretty much out of the race. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm getting worried.

that throw by Jose was 8 feet wide...i mean, give me a f***ing break....why does it seem like the Roayls are playing with tons of confidence and the Sox are playing to lose?  why?

crede with a beautiful on an inside pitch for a doublwe down the lf line ..2nd and 3rd ..no one out...dont screw this up carlos :rolleyes:

could you polease give details about plays, score, innings, etc -

I can't access MLB radio right now and "oh s***" doesn't convey much info

;) From the sounds of it "s***" desribes the Sox play perfectly in the field...

At least it sounds like we brought the bats today.

that throw by Jose was 8 feet wide...i mean, give me a f***ing break....why does it seem like the Roayls are playing with tons of confidence and the Sox are playing to lose?  why?

Believe me, I am one of the last people to overreact over a few losses, especially 3 games into a season, but even I have to wonder if the makeup of this team is of the kind that cannot perform when any kind of expectations are being held over them. They did well in 2000, when nobody thought they'd be any good, then in the second halves of 2001 and 2002, after they were pretty much out of the race. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm getting worried.

rios with a sac fly...3-2 bad guys

olivo with a weak grounder to third...out 2....rowand with a weak fly ball to center...out number 3....sox start the inning with man on second and third nobody out and get only a sac fly......not very good......

down 3-2 heading into the bottom of the second....