todays game thread????? i guess its here...

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the love of God!! If I have to hear my boss one move time come ask me if tomorrow I am going to see win #1 or loss #4 I'm going to :puke my Wendy's chicken sammich all over him. Please at least attempt to look like you know what you're doing out there guys.. please?!?!?!

Meanwhile he comes over to give me play by play of the Cubs game (who are winning)... Ugh. I need a drink.

Oh for the love of God!! If I have to hear my boss one move time come ask me if tomorrow I am going to see win #1 or loss #4 I'm going to  :puke  my Wendy's chicken sammich all over him. Please at least attempt to look like you know what you're doing out there guys.. please?!?!?!

Meanwhile he comes over to give me play by play of the Cubs game (who are winning)... Ugh. I need a drink.

i feel for ya steff

garland pitches over the lead off double..fly out to maggs..maybe that will wake this stupid team up

carlos walks

crede with a check swing back to acensio..carlos takes 2nd

rios flies out to lf

twins are now 3-0 after a 3-0 whitewashing of the tigers

2-2 pitch to olvio gets by mayne ..runner to 3rd... 3-2 count to olivo..cmon miguel !!

pops it up to ibanez in LF...and the sucking continues

Guest hotsoxchick1

wtf happened i leave for a little bit and all hell breaks loose.. thats the last time i leave you guys in charge of getting us a win...lol..lol...lol.. can things look any worse off than what they are lookin right now??? i wish they had a crappy spring training at least then we wouldnt have had any high hopes for something good to happen right off the bat........this is like watching single a ball for cryin out loud......i think someone snatched our guys and put ringers in their place..........this sure isnt the team i had hoped we got out of spring camp......... :angry: :( :huh: :o

wtf happened i leave for a little bit and all hell breaks loose.. thats the last time i leave you guys in charge of getting us a win...lol..lol...lol.. can things look any worse off than what they are lookin right now??? i wish they had a crappy spring training at least then we wouldnt have had any high hopes for something good to happen right off the bat........this is like watching single a ball for cryin out loud......i think someone snatched our guys and put ringers in their place..........this sure isnt the team i had hoped we got out of spring camp......... :angry:  :(  :huh:  :o

seems like each game we have gotton worse :huh:

can we pull this one out

carlos walks

rios flies out to lf

2-2 pitch to olvio gets by mayne ..runner to 3rd... 3-2 count to olivo..cmon miguel !!

Oh great. So the Tigers come in here hungry and we're serving up filets. Anyone want tickets to the game tomorrow.. I might just sit in the parking lot. At least there I know I'll have a good time.

wtf happened i leave for a little bit and all hell breaks loose.. thats the last time i leave you guys in charge of getting us a win...lol..lol...lol.. can things look any worse off than what they are lookin right now??? i wish they had a crappy spring training at least then we wouldnt have had any high hopes for something good to happen right off the bat........this is like watching single a ball for cryin out loud......i think someone snatched our guys and put ringers in their place..........this sure isnt the team i had hoped we got out of spring camp......... :angry:  :(  :huh:  :o

seems like each game we have gotton worse :huh:

can we pull this one out

They must pull their heads out of their asses first before they can pull anything else out...

Guest hotsoxchick1

O M F G.... I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT GARLAND JUST STOOD THERE AND CREDE CAME OUT FROM THRID TO BANG INTO MIGUEL WTF KIND OF BALL PLAYING IS THIS????????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......... :angry:

wow......how you do describe this one.....pop up to olivo in front of the plate.....olivo under...and oh no! here comes crede coming in at 100 mph!!!! collision and the ball pops out in foul ground.....sigh....where the hell was Garland directing the traffic???? horrible AA play....what the hell is going on with our boys????

Guest hotsoxchick1
carlos walks

rios flies out to lf

Oh great. So the Tigers come in here hungry and we're serving up filets. Anyone want tickets to the game tomorrow.. I might just sit in the parking lot. At least there I know I'll have a good time.

lol steff im with ya on that one.......if i survive without having a heart attack from this game that is.......... :angry: geez us jon just serves up a homer to weeney.............aaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wow......how you do describe this one.....pop up to olivo in front of the plate.....olivo under...and oh no!  here comes crede coming in  at  100 mph!!!!  collision and the ball pops out in foul ground.....sigh....where the hell was Garland directing the traffic????  horrible AA play....what the hell is going on with our boys????

Wait.. Olivo was there and Crede came running in..? WTF for..? Does he need to be reminded of AAA....?

Guest hotsoxchick1

it was nice to see the yard gnome do his thing and just watch that last one fly out of the park in true carlos fashion.........lol.....geez i just have to find something funny about this game................i can hear him think.. wow look at that thing go.............. :lol: rios lookin good out there in cf though......

carlos walks

rios flies out to lf

lol steff im with ya on that one.......if i survive without having a heart attack from this game that is.......... :angry: geez us jon just serves up a homer to weeney.............aaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oh geezus!! I said it yesterday.. Sweeney scares me. And right after I did, he got a hit. I keep my mouth shut today and he jacks one.

Oh boy.. here comes the sammich...

tucker grounds out to crede

randa pops up in foul ground....crede and olivo run into each other...garland didnt direct traffic and crede called off olivo who didnt hear him...ball falls in foul ground :angry: ...randa flies out to CF so it didnt hurt us

5-2 as sweeney hits a belt high fastball over the left field wall

GOD DO WE LOOK LIKE s***!!!

we suck , we suck we really really suck (sing it everyone!!!)

cooper on the phone to the pen..not sure who is up

ibanez flies out to the wall in LCF to rios

Guest hotsoxchick1
wow......how you do describe this one.....pop up to olivo in front of the plate.....olivo under...and oh no!  here comes crede coming in  at  100 mph!!!!  collision and the ball pops out in foul ground.....sigh....where the hell was Garland directing the traffic????  horrible AA play....what the hell is going on with our boys????

Wait.. Olivo was there and Crede came running in..? WTF for..? Does he need to be reminded of AAA....?

steff that is exactly what i was wondering .. olivo would have had it.... dont know why "greedy" came all the way in ...........