todays game thread????? i guess its here...

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1
tucker grounds out to crede

randa pops up in foul ground....crede and olivo run into each other...garland didnt direct traffic and crede called off olivo who didnt hear him...ball falls in foul ground  :angry: ...randa flies out to CF so it didnt hurt us

5-2 as sweeney hits a belt high fastball over the left field wall

GOD DO WE LOOK LIKE s***!!!

we suck , we suck  we really really suck (sing it everyone!!!)

cooper on the phone to the pen..not sure who is up

ibanez flies out to the wall in LCF to rios

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER...............

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow......how you do describe this one.....pop up to olivo in front of the plate.....olivo under...and oh no!  here comes crede coming in  at  100 mph!!!!  collision and the ball pops out in foul ground.....sigh....where the hell was Garland directing the traffic????  horrible AA play....what the hell is going on with our boys????

Wait.. Olivo was there and Crede came running in..? WTF for..? Does he need to be reminded of AAA....?

if crede calls for it ,its his ball..olivo has to get out of the way...

wow......how you do describe this one.....pop up to olivo in front of the plate.....olivo under...and oh no!  here comes crede coming in  at  100 mph!!!!  collision and the ball pops out in foul ground.....sigh....where the hell was Garland directing the traffic????  horrible AA play....what the hell is going on with our boys????

Wait.. Olivo was there and Crede came running in..? WTF for..? Does he need to be reminded of AAA....?

steff that is exactly what i was wondering .. olivo would have had it.... dont know why "greedy" came all the way in ...........

Oh I know why.. cause he's scared s***less of being sent back so he's going to try to play all 9. This is what we waited all this time for..?!?!?! For a arrogant punk?!?! I think I found a new hated player to occupy my time until that idiot Harris ends up back here.

Guest hotsoxchick1

the only person so far that i see having a good day is rios......defensively that is..........geez us........and someone please tell me once again why jimenez is the lead off man?????????

Guest hotsoxchick1

baggs greedy shouldnt have been all the way over there in the first place though.. miguel had it............

the only person so far that i see having a good day is rios......defensively that is..........geez us........and someone please tell me once again why jimenez is the lead off man?????????

uh, because he first ball swings on every at bat so far this season?

I understand that.. but if Olivo was there and able to make the catch....?? I'm not watching it so I don't know. Hell.. I'm not even listening. I am, however, about to cry..

Because we slammed Ray up the rear. :angry:

Oh this team.. I'm going to have a stroke here today.

Hey, just remember I wanted to sign Knoblauch before the season started.......

...OW, who threw that!!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

well steff if its any comfort to ya. right now i have a few cases of beer and a couple of gallons of margaritas on ice.........i think im gonna start early.....why wait till tomorrow????? lol

Ahh, Maggs, brilliant. Our slugger, or so we think. Thanks for killing another rally. But good job Jose for atleast trying to get these guys motivated.

And thank God Garland is gone! He sucked today. Even when he wasnt giving up rocket shots to Sweeney he was getting hit hard. Thankg God hes done. That was pathetic... :angry:

well steff if its any comfort to ya. right now i have a few cases of beer and a couple of gallons of margaritas on ice.........i think im gonna start early.....why wait till tomorrow????? lol

Oh.. I am sooo jealous! I am counting down to 5 though. Since I don't have to wake up early tomorrow I am going out after work to bet on some horses. But do me a favor would ya... sip a bit of Jose Cuervo for me.. I can feel the sympathy buzz already! :D ;)

baggs greedy shouldnt have been all the way over there in the first place though.. miguel had it............

while if it was me on 3rd id have let olivo have it because he looked like it was an easy play for him..if the corner infielder calls for it olivo has to get out of the way...thats the rules to keep that from happening