todays game thread????? i guess its here...

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that all of you that are on the Sox's case do not come back here and start cheering for them when they start winning.

I thought Cub fans were whining babys, but I was wrong.

Its the 3rd game of the season and so many of you are already on half the teams case.

Get rid of Konerko, Lee sucks, Koch sucks.

So I guess Ill join my own bandwagon.

The Sox do not suck.

The Sox will win games.

The Sox will be in the AL Central race.

Some times you run up against teams that are on a hot streak, some times a team has your number.

I guess everyone forgot to tell Kansas that they cant be in the Final Four because they got decimated in the first few games of the season.

::Shrugs::

If the White Sox are your team then damn support them. If I could be there tomorrow I would be, and Id be shouting for them to win to the very last out. I guess thats what being a fan is to me, I root for my team, I stand by them when they lose, and when they win it makes it all the more sweeter.

I just hope that there are some people like that left.

SB

where is that pre-season prediction thread?

it seems a lot of people had the sox winning the division, but all I read in the posts are how we suck.

I know it is upsetting, but it is still no reason to call the season off.

hanging breaking basll hit for a double..lmao...oh where oh where has kieth foulke gone???

i told you foulke was better earlyier and i also stated this trade is a mistake.

i hated that trade from day one...never a fan of billy koch..i became a manuel hater for what he did to foulke last year...make that 6 guys faced by koch and none retired :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou billy koch

I hope that all of you that are on the Sox's case do not come back here and start cheering for them when they start winning.

Its the 3rd game of the season and so many of you are already on half the teams case.

The Sox do not suck.

The Sox will win games.

Some times you run up against teams that are on a hot streak, some times a team has your number.

I guess everyone forgot to tell Kansas that they cant be in the Final Four because they got decimated in the first few games of the season.

If the White Sox are your team then damn support them. If I could be there tomorrow I would be, and Id be shouting for them to win to the very last out. I guess thats what being a fan is to me, I root for my team, I stand by them when they lose, and when they win it makes it all the more sweeter.

SB

i know the will win games im not worried about them i just think foulke is better than koch.

Another great job by Manuel using our entire bullpen, looks like Loaiza goes a full nine innings tomorrow.

There is no excuse for this pathetic peformance to a team that has the talent of our AAA farm system.

f*** YOU JERRY! :fyou

CWSOX45

thank you soxbadger.

my theory is this, you say a team sucks, you stick by your words.

my thing is, if you say the team sucks, why do you have to say it again and again?

I mean by saying they suck you are saying "I KNOW THEY SUCK" yet still get made if they continue to struggle?

those who say this team sucks should never cheer this team. I think "suck" is just an easy word to use. it doesn't show any intelligence, just the ability to get mad.

sorry if I offend anyone, I just gotta vent.

The Sox do not suck.

The Sox will win games.

SB

Perhaps you need a refresher in reading comprehension...

Have you neglected to see the word "today" in many of these posts? i.e.. they suck TODAY. WTF is wrong TODAY? Paul looks bad TODAY. Crede looks like s*** TODAY. etc, etc..

Soxbadger, we have ALL seen this s*** before slow starts and NEVER recover, they are playing like s*** and deserve ALL negative comments, there is something very wrong. This is KC do not give me the BS they are a hot team they have not and will not be a factor any closer than they are now to winning the central. This is as bad as it gets to start a year.

I just don't understand how we use our ENTIRE BULLPEN in one inning. Did the Sox work on ground balls in spring training? Or pop ups in the infield? We need a manager like Tony Peña, not some brainless moron like Manuel.

CWSOX45

this game has nothing to do with Koch or Jerry Manuel, the defense was bad and didn't do the job. Jimenez, Valentin, Crede, Konerko (ESPECIALLY) were just bad today.

as far as Koch vs Foulke. who is to say Foulke wouldn't of done the same thing? like he never had meltdowns with teh sox.

The Sox do not suck.

The Sox will win games.

SB

well guess what mr high and mighty...i am gonna be at comiskey tomorrow supporting the team...

you sound like a cub fan

thank you soxbadger. 

my theory is this, you say a team sucks, you stick by your words. 

my thing is, if you say the team sucks, why do you have to say it again and again? 

I mean by saying they suck you are saying "I KNOW THEY SUCK" yet still get made if they continue to struggle? 

those who say this team sucks should never cheer this team.  I think "suck" is just an easy word to use.  it doesn't show any intelligence, just the ability to get mad. 

sorry if I offend anyone, I just gotta vent.

Umm.. there's a venting thread for this s*** :D ;)

"this game has nothing to do with Koch or Jerry Manuel, the defense was bad and didn't do the job. Jimenez, Valentin, Crede, Konerko (ESPECIALLY) were just bad today."

You're right the defense was bad, so bad it almost seems like Jerry Manuel and crew sat around all spring training and didn't even give fielding practice to their players, it's defense like this where it is so bad that the manager has to be held accountable.

CWSOX45

You guys are all missing one thing. When they had runners on first and second with one out. Someone hit a hard grounder to Crede. He ran to third got an out and then gunned to first but was late. Had he gunned to second and then Jiminez went to first, given all was done nice and neat, we would have got the dp and ended the inning. A rookie mistake cost us this game. But the bullpen also sucked. Tom Gordon struggled, Marte did ok, and Koch just imploded. I still think we can recover but getting swept by KC is not a good way to start the season...

And I guess thats the end of the venting thread... :(