The Official Venting Thread

Soxplosion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way they played today was a f***ing disgrace. I want Manuel fired, something's not right with this team, are these guys even thinking? I've never seen such horrid defense.

Fire Manuel now, and spare us from more losses from s***ty teams like the Royals.

CWSOX45

"Konerko has stunk so far this season. He has shown no range, no offense, nothing at all. He needs to get it together. Everyone on this team needs to think it over and group up. We need to come together right now... "

It's much simplier than that, Konerko hasn't shown any effort, hell he doesn't even seem to give a s***.

These guys better wake up and realize that they're not in spring training anymore.

CWSOX45

The way they played today was a f***ing disgrace. I want Manuel fired, something's not right with this team, are these guys even thinking? I've never seen such horrid defense.

Fire Manuel now, and spare us from more losses from s***ty teams like the Royals.

CWSOX45

Bring in Bobby V or Wally Backman....or someone good like that. Hell....give Sparky Anderson $5 mill a year and bring him in here....I'm sure he'd come in for $5 mill. He'd help us beat the s*** out of the Tigers in a damn hurry.

I wish this team would realize that if they beat the teams they are supposed to beat, they can handle getting their asses handed to them occassionally by a big boy, instead of having to be beating the big boys just to stay within 5 games.

After the 3rd game of the year....and you are 3 games out....you are in the s***ter.

Atleast we didn't have to face Detroit when they had 4 pitchers make their big league debut....had that happened against us, you'd think the Tigers had the next 4 Cy Youngs coming out.

Hes just been harmless so far with the bat. Id rejoice at facing him in the clutch right now.

Thomas hits a deep fly and thats the game. Our offense showed some signs of life (theyre not there yet tho) but then their defense and pitching went to Hell.

CWSOX45

Bring in Bobby V or Wally Backman....or someone good like that. Hell....give Sparky Anderson $5 mill a year and bring him in here....I'm sure he'd come in for $5 mill. He'd help us beat the s*** out of the Tigers in a damn hurry.

I wish this team would realize that if they beat the teams they are supposed to beat, they can handle getting their asses handed to them occassionally by a big boy, instead of having to be beating the big boys just to stay within 5 games.

After the 3rd game of the year....and you are 3 games out....you are in the s***ter.

Atleast we didn't have to face Detroit when they had 4 pitchers make their big league debut....had that happened against us, you'd think the Tigers had the next 4 Cy Youngs coming out.

Jesus I'll take either of those two, just give us someone that can motivate this team!!!

CWSOX45

Thomas hits a deep fly and thats the game. Our offense showed some signs of life (theyre not there yet tho) but then their defense and pitching went to Hell.

The defense killed us early on, Garland pitched fairly well. Without all those damn errors he would have probably stayed until the sixth inning. That play where Konerko missed the ball in the first inning wasn't a f***ing hit, that play has to be made by either Jimenez or Konerko, and it wasn't.

CWSOX45

Manuel has lost control of this team...it is obvious.  How about we have a closed doors meeting every week from now on? 

Well, KC is tied for first place.  Hooray for them. 

Goddamn we played like s*** today.

Kansas City better kick the s*** outta Minnesota this weekend, if not then we know for sure that the baseball gods screwed us over again......

CWSOX45

Yeah, Id rather have the Royals 6-0 than the Twins 6-0. We played like crap today. KC is a bad team but we were just worse. They are fakes up there at the top...

Yeah it's like in 2000 where they started off hot, I hope they beat the Twins three times in a row though, I doubt it though. Dammit I hate the Twinkies.

CWSOX45