What the hell

johndyce

what the living s*** is wrong with our team. No one is doing good at all. I dont get it all, Magglio is supposedly going to be the MVP, and he cant do s***. Thomas sucks, we are completely inconsistent. And what the hell is up with our gay ass bullpen. Rick white is an overweight piece of trash. Billy Koch is too dumb to actually work on his location on his pitches, Colon sucks, Konerko sucks, Lee is a waste of space, and thomas is a piece of s***. Anything I missed?

Maggs has gotten off to a slow start more times than not. Thomas is playing decently.

What's wrong with the team is that we got beat by the Royals in 3 straight games....when you get beat by the Royals, you are going to suck.

Hopefully playing in Chicago will wake their asses up....this team could be special....but it's looking like it could be the Texas Rangers of last year with better pitching....and that's not necessarily a good thing.

"what the living s*** is wrong with our team. No one is doing good at all. I dont get it all, Magglio is supposedly going to be the MVP, and he cant do s***. Thomas sucks, we are completely inconsistent. And what the hell is up with our gay ass bullpen. Rick white is an overweight piece of trash. Billy Koch is too dumb to actually work on his location on his pitches, Colon sucks, Konerko sucks, Lee is a waste of space, and thomas is a piece of s***. Anything I missed?"

Yeah you're off on most of that, most of our guys are fine. You forgot to mention that we have a dumass manager.

CWSOX45

Maggs has gotten off to a slow start more times than not.  Thomas is playing decently.

What's wrong with the team is that we got beat by the Royals in 3 straight games....when you get beat by the Royals, you are going to suck. 

Hopefully playing in Chicago will wake their asses up....this team could be special....but it's looking like it could be the Texas Rangers of last year with better pitching....and that's not necessarily a good thing.

No effort. That is the only thing I can say about our play so far in this series. These guys better show desire and effort. Or JMs gone and were gonna firesale. I thought we were going to recover from 0-2 but 0-3 Im not so sure. This teams looked horrible...

Maggs has gotten off to a slow start more times than not.  Thomas is playing decently.

No effort. That is the only thing I can say about our play so far in this series. These guys better show desire and effort. Or JMs gone and were gonna firesale. I thought we were going to recover from 0-2 but 0-3 Im not so sure. This teams looked horrible...

We were 10 games below .500 last year in mid-August, and had the ball bounced our way just once last year in Minnesota during the last stretch of the year, we would have been over .500. When you lose 3-1, 3-2, 3-2 over 3 games, you know you got unlucky, especially when that f***head Bobby Kielty goes deep against you in the 8th inning in 2 straight games like the f***ing dickhead he is. I hope someone drills that f***er just for doing that against us. I hate guys like that. Why can't we have a Twinkie killer? Hopefully Colon will think that by Twinkie we mean the snack Twinkie and he eats them all up.

f*** I hate the Twins....they're so goddamn lucky....we'll have a ball hit 1 foot shy of a homer because it was hit too far over towards CF....and they'll hit a little dink shot out just past the foul pole....that's the exact way it is. I hope that the first series we play them.....we outscore them like 48-2 or something over 3 games.....and we score like 12 of those runs against Joe Mays in like the 3rd inning.

That would be nice. But first lets just beat teams like the Tigers and get back in this thing.

Oh and if we nail Kielty. Have Koch throw a 100 mph heater into his rear so he cant sit down for like a week. That would be real nice. I hate that guy...

Hell I hate Kielty, Mohr, Hunter, Jones, Guzman, Koskie and that jackass Pierzynski or however the hell you say his damn name. They're all a bunch of f***ing hot dogs and show offs, nothing pleases me more than a Sox win and a Twinkie loss.

CWSOX45

Hes wrong about Thomas. I dont know why hes so mad at Thomas. But then again with all the anger on the boards not many players are going to escape the fans wraths. Loaiza and Stewart but that just cuz they havent played yet. Hopefully we wont have to bash them too.

And I think I speak for most Sox fans when I say I hate every Twin and all their fans. Kenny Rogers is a Twin. That explains everything...

Word on Twinckie hatred. Normally I don';t read to too much into "they were so lucky" excises, but with Twins tea, you can't help it. I still consider the 2001 July series at Minnesota to be definitive in that respect: everything we hit was RIGHT at them, every single close pitch in a crucial situation was called a ball and every dribbler they hit go through and looper dropped in...Sure, I may be exaggirating slightly, but not not really.

I hate Jones for his Sox killer'ness. I hate Minekioewitz for his super-reliable defense against us and for shooting his dirty, over-achieveing mouth off in the off season. Pierzinsky is UNIVERSALLY despised and who wouldn't be wit such a name :). Kielty? I can;t hate him for being clutch against us, but he is an over-achiever (why can;t Konerko walk at the rate BK does? WhY?) and part of the Twins team, so I can;t stand him. Mays, Radke are ugly and throw junk our hitters can;t hit. Screw them.

WE ARE DONE GUY'S, THERE ARE ONLY 159 GAMES LEFT, WE CAN'T POSSIBLY MAKE UP FOR A THREE GAME LOSING STREAK!

BTW, if you can't tell, I was being sarcastic. everyone needs to lighten up.

Ordinarily I would agree. However, expectations are high and this was the KC Royals! The thing that bugs me is they didn't seem ready to start the season. I also think the Twins are going to remain a tough team. I don't like them, I just don't think they're going to fold. This could be, this should be a really good year. It's time for the Sox to play ball. Starting today.

Shades of 1968, for all of you old enough to remember the Sox demise after the Great Pennant race of '67. The Sox made some deals over the '67 off season thinking it would put them in contention again. Most notably was the Tommie Agee for Tommie Davis trade with the Mets. I think Davis ended up with 7 doubles all year for his total slugging accomplishments and the Sox started out the '68 season 0-10. Eddie Stankey was gone and it took years to recover.

I just can't believe we lost three stratight to the Royals. We were supposd to murder them and the Tigers and start out great. We suck and the Twinkies are 3-0. Now, all that said, I just can't believe with our line up we are that bad. Today is a must win so we can get a jump start. It's early in the season, but on the other hand we shouldn't be in a position to have to be saying "it's early!"

I'd like to point out that Tampa Bay also went 3-0 at the start of last year. They swept the Yankees.

I'm nobody official but let me say hi and welcome you. It is easy to get overly excited or depressed at the beginning of the year depending on if your team is 3-0 or 0-3.