Hurting for some BASEBALL

awesomefan

I'm dying for some Major League baseball & I'm sure I'm not alone.

Just read an 11 page thread mostly about Ray Durham & infielders.

Got me to thinkin' 'bout one thang the SOX need on a permanent bases is a bunch of players that can lay down a good bunt. A few others mentioned the same thang in that thread.

I got a real good feeling about the Sox chances this year. :snr :snr :snr

It's gonna be real interesting to see how all these new players are gonna do.

I would get out some of my old VHS tapes of baseball, but my VCR broke. That's what I usually do about this time of year. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM IDEA!!!! Gonna call some friends or relatives that have a working VCR & get my baseball fix.

Gonna start savin' for one of those machines that can convert VHS to DVD.. Only got a plain DVD player now. Better luck next winter for me. :huh

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME....TAKE ME OUT TO THE CROWD....BUY ME SOME PEANUTS & CRACKER JACK....I DON'T CARE IF I EVER GET BACK. :melt

I LOOOOVE COTTON CANDY!!!! :wub:

QUOTE(awesomefan @ Jan 10, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
I'm dying for some Major League baseball & I'm sure I'm not alone.

Just read an 11 page thread mostly about Ray Durham & infielders.

Got me to thinkin' 'bout one thang the SOX need on a permanent bases is a bunch of players that can lay down a good bunt.  A few others mentioned the same thang in that thread.

I got a real good feeling about the Sox chances this year.  :snr   :snr   :snr 

It's gonna be real interesting to see how all these new players are gonna do.

I would get out some of my old VHS tapes of baseball, but my VCR broke.  That's what I usually do about this time of year.  HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM  IDEA!!!!  Gonna call some friends or relatives that have a working VCR & get my baseball fix.

Gonna start savin' for one of those machines that can convert VHS to DVD.. Only got a  plain DVD player now.  Better luck next winter for me. :huh

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME....TAKE ME OUT TO THE CROWD....BUY ME SOME PEANUTS & CRACKER JACK....I DON'T CARE IF I EVER GET BACK. :melt

I LOOOOVE COTTON CANDY!!!! :wub:

You forgot to say "Once Upon a Time...". :nono

:P