Anyone who braved the cold?

retro1983hat

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Jan 14, 2005 -> 10:28 AM)
Yes Whitesox.com said Konerko and Davis would be handing out refreshments, but I personally do not believe Sox fans will sit out there when the internet and phones make ordering so much easier.

That seems to be more of a Cub tradition so they can get on the morning news.

Just proves Sox fans superior intelligence ..... again.

me and my friend went to sit out in the cold for sox tickets, i got there at 5:15ish and was the 3rd person in line. the other people got the at 1 in the morrning and 8 PM the night before. everyone got out of there car around 630 and stood outside til around 745 when they let us in by the visior locker room. paulie and davis were there signing autographs and chatting with the fans....it wasnt bad at all kinda cool if u ask me. i also got great seats to opening day. also davis was so f***en hung over it was great.

GO SOX!!!

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Jan 14, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
me and my friend went to sit out in the cold for sox tickets, i got there at 5:15ish and was the 3rd person in line.  the other people got the at 1 in the morrning and 8 PM the night before.  everyone got out of there car around 630 and stood outside til around 745 when they let us in by the visior locker room.  paulie and davis were there signing autographs and chatting with the fans....it wasnt bad at all kinda cool if u ask me.  i also got great seats to opening day. also davis was so f***en hung over it was great.

GO SOX!!!

lines were pretty long from what I could see.