Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Venable with a bad day. Hudson and not walking Ramirez are poor decisions not player performance
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Foster Griffin or Messick will be in the game by the second inning. and Williams will throw at some point and Cade Smith will go at least two innings today. I am not sure if that was the best course of action for Sale in the first round but it is do or die.
-
White sox getting more media attention
I am getting nostalgic about the 2010's and prior. I have zoned out more recently with the deplorable play but seeing Grandstand takes it back to when I had game plans from anywhere from 10-82 games. I am not certain why I missed the pre-sale and almost didn't go to opening day this year. I have slowly thawed, am pissed I will not be there today as I have not missed a first round playoff game since 1993. Let's lock it up and continue this Vasil magic.
-
God bless Harry Caray
Indeed
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Tampa has their number.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I'd love Tyson Bagent. He was in scout seats with a Miller Lite tall boy. Caleb or Ben Johnson would work as well.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Pham said it was a joke and then went at the Sun Times guy pretty hard. Tommy is an odd guy.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
He passed in T1 as well
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Pat Murphy called it the hand of Uecker.
-
ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
The Gavin Sheets moment in the Astros series while down in series 0-2 is all you need to know. The building was shaking. SD, Milwaukee and Chicago are the top three. Then NY, Atl, LA, Cleveland and Tampa. No rhyme or reason to that at all, just my two cents
-
2026 College Football Thread
Matt Campbell's start is not going well.
-
Playoff tickets
I may grab a 20 game plan for next year. Wish there was a 10 game plan. I've had these types of plans for about 30 years stopped around 2016.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I get it. The thing to me is how quickly the fan base jumped back in this year. There is usually a lag but attendance picked up with the team just being .500.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
They needed to drive up the price on Skubal and did not. Their deadline pickups looked better than the White Sox but he White Sox played more of the long game. Doyle doesn't look to be the chump I thought he was and they are hoping to make Castillo a 3/4 after a year off. Brazo.. and Bart are also in the team photo. Peralta seems to falter in the playoffs we shall see on him.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Its crazy that its so much easier to get a ticket in Cleveland than Chicago. Still pondering that decision for Monday.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I think they go Hagen and then Davis game one and Schultz then Burke in game 2. Kay's outing yesterday was not much off of the El Duque game. He and Fedde throwing an inning or two of high leverage is an asset.
-
And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Cubs were the streakiest team I had ever seen 2 10 game wins and a 10 game loss. Let the league in HR and HR allowed. Sadly they were on the wrong end of everything after their last series with the Brewers. These playoffs are going great.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Tyson Bagent should throw out the first pitch Wednesday. He seems to be a Sox fan
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
I cannot envision Cleveland/Houston/Chicago getting prime time over LA - well only west coast so they may be last NY/Boston Chicago/Milwaukee/SD - well maybe them
-
Podcast thread
I don't listen to a lot of podcasts and have gravitated to Dan Bernstein. I was never a fan but kind of like him in his own world. I am certainly looking into the one's you posted on.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I alluded to Smith's work in the college world series. Not sure it means anything but I thought it could not hurt.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
It wasn't the best situation but good Davis, wins us the game.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Marlins series did them in them then they double header ended everything. The Sunday game allowed them to see if Bregman was healthy.