Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
9/23 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Sucks Fedde needs to wear it as Hudson sucked. Should pull him now and roll with Richards and Castillo.
-
9/23 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Castillo for 5 or 100 pitches. Offense not hitting Lugo.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
The Boston scheduling is great for Boston and awful for cub if they have to win.
- Don Cooper
- In Game management
-
And that is a "three is the magic number" White Sox winner.
In your scenarios you have to look at the AL West results and Hoston wins that and we win tiebreaker with Rangers for WC.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Richards and Castillo are not trusted pen arms.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
DFA and bring up Thorp.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
That was a game to remember in no positive way at all. Very weird. I was there as well.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
People really think the Red Sox are purposely trying to go 0-6 in hopes someone goes 6-0. Baseball is not about flipping the switch.
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Supposedly he is healthy and it was a coaching decision
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
That was a great pick up
-
9/22 Sox @ Royals 6:40PM CT
Kay pitched well last time out and was pulled too early.
-
Illinois High School Football Thread
Real Sox news has kept me active on this board which is awesome but I wandered in here as the MC BR game will be a great game if BR can figure out how to cover, if not MC will walk away with a win or BR offense will have to control he clock and score 30. The Providence thing initially was he had to have done something but Plantz is not letting it die so I am thinking the parent stuff has some legs and that is too bad.
-
Upcoming @ KC series (not a gamethread)
Said alignment happens this week and as I stated in a different thread, the cubs benefit from this not Cleveland.
-
Schedule heavily favors White Sox to win the division.
The team that benefits the most from this is the cubs as they play Boston and that is when Boston will be scaling back on everything and getting ready for the playoffs.
-
Are the 2026 Sox a success regardless of making the playoffs?
I will hate them and berate them throughout the playoffs for not making it and then will appreciate that on 9/21 I still cared about baseball and that is cool
-
Magic Number
Elimination numbers per MLB, I'm not trying to do the math Toronto 3 - Sox hold tiebreaker Houston 4 - see above We know the situation in the division.
-
9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Yes covering 4 innings is dicey right now. Maybe storms coming in to shorten. Off day tomorrow will help.
-
9/20 Sox vs. Tigers 1:10PM CT
Wasn't following game and thought oh crap hes hurt......long top of 4 but ugh not liking this at all to cover 5
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Doesn't Jerry own a majority of the land around the Rate. IF so I ma sure developing it was the better option than leaving it as seldom used parking space. If I were to guess it was Bridgeport that pushed back on building up and now they will get a train yard for their effort.
-
White Sox Winner!
Didn't they sweep the Jays recently?
-
Tigers @ White Sox, 6:40
The absolute inability to make adjustments is maddening. I suppose we can blame the talent as well.
-
Tigers @ White Sox, 6:40
Hitting coach is going to be fired in the end I hope.
-
9/16 White Sox - Guardians 6:10pm BST
Was a couple of weeks ago. The Tigers should have run away with this division. The Indians take advantage of the extra draft picks like the Brewers do. It is the new anomaly in baseball. We can say they stink but they beat bad teams consistently and get blew out by the better teams.