Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. Venable with a bad day. Hudson and not walking Ramirez are poor decisions not player performance
  2. Foster Griffin or Messick will be in the game by the second inning. and Williams will throw at some point and Cade Smith will go at least two innings today. I am not sure if that was the best course of action for Sale in the first round but it is do or die.
  3. I am getting nostalgic about the 2010's and prior. I have zoned out more recently with the deplorable play but seeing Grandstand takes it back to when I had game plans from anywhere from 10-82 games. I am not certain why I missed the pre-sale and almost didn't go to opening day this year. I have slowly thawed, am pissed I will not be there today as I have not missed a first round playoff game since 1993. Let's lock it up and continue this Vasil magic.
  4. I'd love Tyson Bagent. He was in scout seats with a Miller Lite tall boy. Caleb or Ben Johnson would work as well.
  5. He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think
  6. Pham said it was a joke and then went at the Sun Times guy pretty hard. Tommy is an odd guy.
  7. Pat Murphy called it the hand of Uecker.
  8. The Gavin Sheets moment in the Astros series while down in series 0-2 is all you need to know. The building was shaking. SD, Milwaukee and Chicago are the top three. Then NY, Atl, LA, Cleveland and Tampa. No rhyme or reason to that at all, just my two cents
  9. Matt Campbell's start is not going well.
  10. I may grab a 20 game plan for next year. Wish there was a 10 game plan. I've had these types of plans for about 30 years stopped around 2016.
  11. I get it. The thing to me is how quickly the fan base jumped back in this year. There is usually a lag but attendance picked up with the team just being .500.
  12. They needed to drive up the price on Skubal and did not. Their deadline pickups looked better than the White Sox but he White Sox played more of the long game. Doyle doesn't look to be the chump I thought he was and they are hoping to make Castillo a 3/4 after a year off. Brazo.. and Bart are also in the team photo. Peralta seems to falter in the playoffs we shall see on him.
  13. Its crazy that its so much easier to get a ticket in Cleveland than Chicago. Still pondering that decision for Monday.
  14. I listened to the games on the radio. I was just being petty and childish on not wanting to work to find for free or pay for the streaming. It was a great experience until the ABS in 9th when the strikeout wasn't a strike out. On TV you can gauge if it will be ABS but radio you cannot.
  15. I think they go Hagen and then Davis game one and Schultz then Burke in game 2. Kay's outing yesterday was not much off of the El Duque game. He and Fedde throwing an inning or two of high leverage is an asset.
  16. Cubs were the streakiest team I had ever seen 2 10 game wins and a 10 game loss. Let the league in HR and HR allowed. Sadly they were on the wrong end of everything after their last series with the Brewers. These playoffs are going great.
  17. Tyson Bagent should throw out the first pitch Wednesday. He seems to be a Sox fan
  18. I cannot envision Cleveland/Houston/Chicago getting prime time over LA - well only west coast so they may be last NY/Boston Chicago/Milwaukee/SD - well maybe them
  19. I don't listen to a lot of podcasts and have gravitated to Dan Bernstein. I was never a fan but kind of like him in his own world. I am certainly looking into the one's you posted on.
  20. I alluded to Smith's work in the college world series. Not sure it means anything but I thought it could not hurt.
  21. It wasn't the best situation but good Davis, wins us the game.
  22. Marlins series did them in them then they double header ended everything. The Sunday game allowed them to see if Bregman was healthy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.