1 hour ago1 hr Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)
59 minutes ago59 min 11 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Gross
57 minutes ago57 min 13 minutes ago, ron883 said:Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)Get that Cubs filth out of here. Edited 56 minutes ago56 min by HoosierSox
32 minutes ago32 min I can't wait to get to the park, I can't wait to tailgate, I can't wait for this game to start. Sweep these assholes!
11 minutes ago11 min I would like the Sox to avoid playing a game on my birthday for the 61st time in 63 years. Sweep these hitless dipshits!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.