47 minutes ago47 min 2 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:Leo XIVCan you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.
43 minutes ago43 min 14 minutes ago, Bill The Boy said:Not too simplistic at all, Wegner! It's a shame that more people can't have a nice friendship or acquaintance despite political differences.When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.
37 minutes ago37 min Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately
28 minutes ago28 min 26 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:This probably means Cantillo will follow him. With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.
9 minutes ago9 min 2 hours ago, WestEddy said:Didn't see this coming...Ew. How can I possibly agree with that ass hat?
9 minutes ago9 min 37 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.On Pope night, the crowd went wild when Southpaw came out from the center field fence decked out in his Papal robes.....it was outstanding!!!
3 minutes ago3 min 39 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.The funny thing is there probably are people who do just that.
2 minutes ago2 min 44 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.I am resisting the urge to enter the word "Poperah" into an AI image generator
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.