Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harry Chappas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Chappas

  1. Hays would replace Doyle.
  2. Mune injury impacted him more than anything but Colson is going to be an issue. Maybe he is playing through something and will move to 1B never year to alleviate that.
  3. Nice win but holy crap. High wire act is no longer fun. With off day Thursday Taylor should be good. Kay and Hicks have to be better.
  4. Awful managing. Smith is a high risk. After walk #1 pull him, after #2 you gave him a shot then pull. To allow him to walk the third guy is poor managing. Hes mitch Williams and that was never a good plan
  5. Mully was very vanilla. I liked him as he is a southside guy. He and Haugh were a bland listen but it did the job. Neither really add anything.
  6. This umpire is almost as bad at his jib right now as Colson. If you win challenge you should get one back or something.
  7. 2 pitches he should have hit fouled off. At this point bring up Bonemer at SS . He looks as bad as Robert when he was going bad. Put Chase at SS whatever. That was not a major league AB v an awful pitcher.
  8. Agree, don't think this is going to go well. Seems like a good enough guy but not sure the talent is there for a full time role.
  9. I agree with you on Mully, it was always an odd listen. Not sure why they just didn't ask him to retire. Kind of bad look.
  10. I think the trade got the other high school guy. I felt they were always going to find a way to land Thome but I am kind of baseball draft ignorant as its not like other drafts.
  11. Season looked different since his home opener walk off.
  12. Really sucks that the pitching is holding up but offense is so lost
  13. Really wish they'd have tried Neecomb as a bulk inning guy but its working.
  14. I like Seinfeld so I like this call.
  15. He is getting there which is why you can convert MIFs to other positions but not the best of ideas with sloth footed 1B. I think Happ was a 2B when he came up.
  16. I don't think he needs to be replaced but there is still a learning curve that will frustrate us all.
  17. They hoped Davis Martin would get right and not sure why they bumped Fedde from a spot and then have not replaced him. I have no statistical proof but the opener does not seem to work for them. They should have looked to extend Newcomb deeper and see what they had. He had a great game in June I think it was, and then they went away from it. Their decisions surrounding the pitching staff have been odd. How does your closer not close either of these last two games? Hicks was the choice Monday but not Tuesday? I non idiot catcher and Hicks gets the save Monday.
  18. I am passively following the Bears, I guess baseball really is my #1 sport. Glad it is back. Great news on Ozzie.
  19. A certain guy it in 2016 for a local team.
  20. Gotta add runs v their bullpen. Its how they lost the series in June. Tigers can hit.
  21. Why hes on his 4th team this week although they have to roll the dice

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.