Can someone make me a sig please?

bulokis

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 08:50 AM)
that was a lil rude dont ya think?

saw your request in other thread bulokis. got a meeting this morning, but ill work on something for ya this afternoon...

Thanks Goldmember :cheers . I didnt even bother to respond to that comment.

I usually take a few hours for a sig...over a couple days. I think you can add a better background or pics of rowand/buehrle if you had free time.

It's still good though...just not as good as your capable.

My Illini sig took me a day and a half to finish....maybe 2 hours...i work on them when i have free time...no time limits

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
I usually take a few hours for a sig...over a couple days.  I think you can add a better background or pics of rowand/buehrle if you had free time.

It's still good though...just not as good as your capable.

My Illini sig took me a day and a half to finish....maybe 2 hours...i work on them when i have free time...no time limits

And it's pretty good to

It took me about 1 hour to make my Rancid sig, I think it turned out alright but I'm using inferier technology, f***en photoimpression4. Everytime I try to download Photoshop CS from WinMX or anyother peer sharing network it doesn't work so I'm stuck with a crappy program.

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
lol, not quite the end, im on someone else's computer and just noticed from one of bul's posts that i couldn't see most of the background. will change that tomorrow bul...

Tough crowd huh? :lol: Thanks again goldmember. I like the colors look like the old sox jerseys.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 12:30 PM)
I'll make a sig for the hell of it....he doesn't have to use it or anything, but i'll make one.  To me it's not hard...it just seems time consuming with all those players....so it would take a while if done right.

Thanks theblacksox8, I save everything on my computer as a collection of sox stuff and definitely will use your sig bcoz I know I cant even make one.

QUOTE(bulokis @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 10:42 PM)
Tough crowd huh? :lol: Thanks again goldmember. I like the colors look like the old sox jerseys.

yeah got tired of just using silver/black and needed font and stuff to stand out, hence the red. anyway changed the opacity of the background. should now be able to see it on all comps (i hope)...

bulokis.gif

QUOTE(bulokis @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 10:45 PM)
Thanks theblacksox8, I save everything on my computer as a collection of sox stuff and definitely will use your sig bcoz I know I cant even make one.

bulokissig3ao.gif

it wasn't challenging....just took a while....about 5 hours..(most of which was the animation) :lol:

edit: i can't tell if the border is showing up.....i'll put one in and the edit the image

QUOTE(Goldmember @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 12:49 AM)
yeah got tired of just using silver/black and needed font and stuff to stand out, hence the red. anyway changed the opacity of the background. should now be able to see it on all comps (i hope)...

bulokis.gif

Yeah, didnt see the background either on my computer. Looks real good. Goldmember you :snr

QUOTE(bulokis @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 08:03 AM)
Thanks TheBlackSox8, man I got 2 new sig, i am ready for the season to start. I owe you and goldmember a drink. :cheers

It is hard to find pics of people like podsednik and iguchi that i could change. from their old team jersey to whitesox jerseys.....these ones turned out well.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Jan 28, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
bulokissig3ao.gif

it wasn't challenging....just took a while....about 5 hours..(most of which was the animation) :lol:

edit:  i can't tell if the border is showing up.....i'll put one in and the edit the image

Very nice sig, one of the best I've seen on here, IMO. Nice use of animation.