League 4 - look at first post

knightni

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(qwerty @ Feb 13, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
If any white sox players are taken within the first five rounds i will be laughing at whoever takes them. A lot.

Ehhh, so I took Pods in round 5.

He will help my steals total a lot.

• 10 months later...

There seems to be some question if this is going to be a roto league or not right now. Because of that, the roster isn't really finalized. I was planning on making it a head to head league, but I have no problem with making it a roto league if that's okay with the other people in the league. That's the only real issue, and I have different people to fill in the open spots for roto versus head 2 head.

By the way, the roster I have as of right now is:

Knightni

Goldmember

ZoomSlowik

Chimpy2121

farmteam

Buehrle>Wood

Beastly

q\/\/3r+y

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 12:51 PM)
There seems to be some question if this is going to be a roto league or not right now. Because of that, the roster isn't really finalized. I was planning on making it a head to head league, but I have no problem with making it a roto league if that's okay with the other people in the league. That's the only real issue, and I have different people to fill in the open spots for roto versus head 2 head.

By the way, the roster I have as of right now is:

Knightni

Goldmember

ZoomSlowik

Chimpy2121

farmteam

Buehrle>Wood

Beastly

q\/\/3r+y

you can add me now

last year about this time was when my computer f***ed up for about a month......didn't get it fixed til about mid march.....yeah i was pissed. Anyway, i'll be here for the draft this year.

QUOTE(farmteam @ Feb 13, 2006 -> 10:46 PM)
We should have head-to-head.

Knightni already switched it. We're working on filling the open spots now. Some of that stuff is still in limbo.

Edit- I added VenomSox to the roster, since we know that T R U/Man of Steel won't be joining us. :P

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 14, 2006 -> 10:26 AM)
Knightni already switched it. We're working on filling the open spots now. Some of that stuff is still in limbo.

Edit- I added VenomSox to the roster, since we know that T R U/Man of Steel won't be joining us.  :P

did he get banned or something??

• 2 weeks later...