Damn....what a shitty day

witesoxfan

First....the Cubs win. Second, the Sox lose. Finally....it was Lisa Guerrero's last show on the best damn show.

What's the point of even watching that show now? First, John Kruk left....he was the only guy that had any sense on that show. Now the chick with the best tits is leaving too.

Show sucks anyway

Well, I haven't watched it since Kruk left, but the show was great the last time I saw it. Arnold and Salley are very funny, and they do some funny skits (that might be the wrong word for it). Quality sports humor show.

Show sucks anyway

Well, I haven't watched it since Kruk left, but the show was great the last time I saw it. Arnold and Salley are very funny, and they do some funny skits (that might be the wrong word for it). Quality sports humor show.

the show was great when physco lyons used to be on...i swear him and tom arnold were going to get into a fist fight on screen if physco stayed on much longer...they used to get into some heated battles :lolhitting