BMAC

BHAMBARONS

I was just wondering if there was any info on where Brandon will start this season. I think Brandon should begin in Bham just to get the starts under his belt. I think Brandon has a very bright future but I see little reason to rush him. Brandon has a wicked curve just ask Prince Feilder #2 Brewers Prospect!!

I will be glad to do a barons thread with photos when the season begins.

Thanks Tom

I've got no doubts he'll be the #1 starting pitcher for the Barons come the start of the season. But what do the Sox do with him after that, if he keeps pitching the way he did last season, promote him to the majors or just to Charlotte. Personally I'm going with the latter, and keeping him there for the whole season. Charlotte is a good hitters stadium, so it'd be a good learning curve for B-Mac before he hits the Coors Field of the AL in the Cell.

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 04:41 AM)
I was just wondering if there was any info on where Brandon will start this season.  I think Brandon should begin in Bham just to get the starts under his belt.  I think Brandon has a very bright future but I see little reason to rush him.  Brandon has a wicked curve just ask Prince Feilder #2 Brewers Prospect!! 

I will be glad to do a barons thread with photos when the season begins.

Thanks Tom

No one knows at this point. Even Sox staff members (player development) who have a rough plan for where they will assign players can't say because too many things change during Spring Training. Players get hurt which causes chain reactions. Some players outperform or underperform expectations. Sometimes roster changes are made the day they are to board the plane to leave ST.

There is no way to know. It will be Birmingham or Charlotte barring injuries, but anything else is just an opinion or a guess right now.