Wiz-Bulls

Othella!!!

I'm really liking how he plays. I never thought I'd ever say that...

He's not the most talented, but he plays aggressively and makes smart decisions...

Unlike Tyson who plays hard but doesn't live up to his potential and doesn't make the smartest decisions (That airball inside the free throw line with about 1:40 left?).

Or Curry who does none of the above...

Ben is gonna be a star once he learns how to play D. I'd liken him to a guy from tonight, Arenas, but I don't even wanna think of all the ways that can be shot down...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
Unlike Tyson who plays hard but doesn't live up to his potential and doesn't make the smartest decisions (That airball inside the free throw line with about 1:40 left?).

I'm going to defend Tyson on this one. He plays hard every single night and he is not meant to be a scorer. He had 5 blocks tonight and that shot which he airballed was an attempt to beat the shotclock, there were about 2 seconds left. The energy he brings to the team is outstanding.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)
I'm going to defend Tyson on this one. He plays hard every single night and he is not meant to be a scorer. He had 5 blocks tonight and that shot which he airballed was an attempt to beat the shotclock, there were about 2 seconds left. The energy he brings to the team is outstanding.

Tyson is one of those rare players that can have a big time effect on a game without scoring a single point. It would be great if he could improve his overall offensive game. But as long as he's defending, rebounding, and blocking shots, i'm content.

Off topic. The Pistons are smoking the Lakers. They're really starting to come together. I'm really looking foward to an east showdown between them and the Heat. Well, that's assuming the Bulls don't get there.

Edited by Jordan4life_2004

QUOTE(Chisoxmatt @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 12:29 AM)
I was at this game.  It was great.  A good game by the bulls and they played well for the most part.  A sell out crowd.  We were makin alot of noise.

I love seeing these sellout crowds. I was at the Kings game and it felt like the Jordan days again.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Feb 26, 2005 -> 01:44 AM)
I love seeing these sellout crowds. I was at the Kings game and it felt like the Jordan days again.

Yeah, I already hear from my fair-weather Bulls fans friends that they are getting excited about the team. :headshake

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ Feb 25, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)
HORRIBLE game by Eddy tonight.  Gordon and Hinrich were great.  Chandler and Davis did all the dirty work.

Great recap. Once again, these kind of lack of efforts are why Eddy is still not an elite player. He gave zero effort tonight, and when I don't think he played a second of the last 20 minutes of the game.

i was at the game too... 80 dollar tickets :drink .... anyways it felt like i was at a playoff game it was so amazing,.... for those of you that havent been to a bulls game the atmosphere there and the game seeing it live is a lot more enjoyable than watching the white sox(who i still like more).... anyways that shot Chandler made while being fouled at the end that had the biggest applause of the night :headbang

Edited by SoxFan101