3/20 Sox vs. LAA

marsh

Sounds like Bmac had another good game and its against a lineup he faced in his prior start.

Assuming there aren't any rainouts I'll get to see Bmac pitch on Friday in Tuscon against the Brewers. God am I excited to see some baseball :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 03:22 AM)
Sounds like Bmac had another good game and its against a lineup he faced in his prior start.

Assuming there aren't any rainouts I'll get to see Bmac pitch on Friday in Tuscon against the Brewers.  God am I excited to see some baseball :)

the more i been reading about bmac spring, the more i want him to break camp and come north

Stat Line for B-Mac. 5 IP, 2 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 0 BB's, 4 SO's, 1 HR.

Looks like Adkins gave up 3 ER's in relief to lose the game in 1 1/3 IP. Walker didn't give up a run in 1 1/3 IP.

Gene will love this, Perez was 2 for 2 today.

Also looking at the box score, there's a SS F. Martinez, haven't seen him before. Was he one of guy signed to a minor league deal perhaps to take over at AAA if Valdez doesn't make the team?

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Mar 21, 2005 -> 02:37 PM)
What I would like to know is, if Diaz was lifted for Adkins was Diaz injured? Adkins has not been sharp this spring.

Looks like Diaz got injured;

Right-hander Felix Diaz left after one-third of an inning because of a strain in the back of his right shoulder.