SC top ten plays

Alright this needed its own thread.

The #1 play is from the ontario hockey league skills competition if i remember right, and it's the sickest goal i've ever seen in a shootout.

I've almost pulled off the one similar to that goal where you just pick up the puck while it's next to you and spin and toss it in, but this guy did it BETWEEN HIS LEGS.

Absolutely ridiculous, i can't even describe how hard it is to do that.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 05:01 AM)
Did anyone catch ryan sweeneys # 2 play?

Linda Cohn called him Mark sweeney.  :headshake

:banghead :lolhitting but isn't it on all the people that work there. She has a sheet in front of her, or a teleprompt.....so i'd assume someone else made the mistake or she misread.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 05:54 AM)
:banghead  :lolhitting  but isn't it on all the people that work there.  She has a sheet in front of her, or a teleprompt.....so i'd assume someone else made the mistake or she misread.

I think they prepare their own notes.

If sweeney was a Hot prospect on the east coast his name would be ryan. Since he's on the sox it is mark, or any other name espn wants to give him.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)

The #1 play is from the ontario hockey league skills competition if i remember right, and it's the sickest goal i've ever seen in a shootout.

I've almost pulled off the one similar to that goal where you just pick up the puck while it's next to you and spin and toss it in, but this guy did it BETWEEN HIS LEGS.

I saw that.... it was absolutely sick.

I've actually played with kids who can pull something kinda like that off... me however... looked kinda silly trying.

Those were the days.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)

That was insane. I have no hockey talent whatsoever, but I can only imagine how hard that would be to do.

Someone did the "michigan goal" against us this year in roller hockey. We were actuall playing University of Michigan at the MCRHL Championships...this real sick kid who had 5 goals against us did it while on the power play. Most disgusting goal ever scored in a game i've played in.