Anyone else gonna be at opening day?

HAWKisGOD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
The very initial long term forcasts are actually predicting a warm up starting towards the middle to end of next week.  My fingers are crossed.

I've been watching the same thing. My 3 buddies and I are drinking a beer for every degree it is. I hope it's 60! That's 15 each! :cheers :drink

QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 10:05 AM)
I've been watching the same thing. My 3 buddies and I are drinking a beer for every degree it is. I hope it's 60! That's 15 each!  :cheers  :drink

You're meeting us for the tailgate right? We have a Drs appointment at 10, but we are leaving right after that.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 10:06 AM)
You're meeting us for the tailgate right?  We have a Drs appointment at 10, but we are leaving right after that.

I'll come on down. I may be parked down by the "enemy", though. :ph34r:

Steff,

let me ask you. What is the best time to go down to the park for a good tailgating spot on opening day? Usually we have just had a pre-party at the house and then jumped on the "L", but this year we are doing it right. I want to get a good spot in Lot E

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 10:12 AM)
Wrigley?

Just make sure you stop by and down a few :cheers

You gotta come down to see me too. My buddy made a new corhole set. One with the current Sox logo and the other with the 1917 logo. Very cool.

You guys park in the SE corner of E, right?

QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 10:14 AM)
You gotta come down to see me too. My buddy made a new corhole set. One with the current Sox logo and the other with the 1917 logo. Very cool.

You guys park in the SE corner of E, right?

All of the way down the fenceline from the Bullpen Sports Bar, up against 37th street. I can't remember which lot # it is.

QUOTE(Sox1422 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 10:11 AM)
Steff,

let me ask you.  What is the best time to go down to the park for a good tailgating spot on opening day?  Usually we have just had a pre-party at the house and then jumped on the "L", but this year we are doing it right.  I want to get a good spot in Lot E

I honestly don't know.. we get there when we get there and never have a problem getting where we want to be...? Maybe 11ish..?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 01:59 PM)
Poor college kids aren't going to be shoving drinks in his hands like some people were (who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty)

Woah... easy cowboy. I seem to recall some poor 100 lb college kid telling 200 lb John that he could out drink him and grab the last beer from the table.. :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
Woah... easy cowboy. I seem to recall some poor 100 lb college kid telling 200 lb John that he could out drink him and grab the last beer from the table..  :P

Good point. He did plenty of damage on his own.

Friday nite

alc.gif

Saturday afternoon

food-smiley-021.gif