Official Final Four Thread

I figured since there wasn't a thread yet, might as well start one.

This would be a great place to post links on stories leading up to Saturday and also talk about the games.

Early lines have ILL favored by 2.5 and UNC by 5.

Here is a link from the C-J on U of L as they prepare for their toughest test to date against the Fighting Illini.

Pitino still looking for weak Illini link

QUOTE(Be Good @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 12:45 PM)
It's doin great, I've been around here more often latley, you've just been MIA  :P ...How you've been abooz?

Good Mr. Good, just glad to hear that sons and co. have been doing well.

Hopefully we'll see you around more often now that the season is about to start. We've certainly missed your entertainment value around here.

:cheers

Check this out:

Currently Krush and the Izzone (and other assorted fans) are working on a "T Shirt Swap" that will take place before the games saturday.

What we want to accomplish is the Izzone to wear orange during our game, and we'll switch over to green during MSU's game.

Both message boards love this idea. People are hammering out the details right now. Would be sweet if it happened.

Just an FYI for all illini that didn't suck a dick to get their FF tickets ;)

IF

illini win on saturday, Assembly will be open to the public on monday for everyone to watch the game in there.

Saturday, it can't be open because of a garden show. Yes a garden show.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 29, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
Check this out:

Currently Krush and the Izzone (and other assorted fans) are working on a "T Shirt Swap" that will take place before the games saturday.

What we want to accomplish is the Izzone to wear orange during our game, and we'll switch over to green during MSU's game.

Both message boards love this idea. People are hammering out the details right now. Would be sweet if it happened.

i think my U of L friends would be in shock :headbang

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 04:33 PM)
Just picked up my final four tickets...was offered $1,200 for them right after picking them up.

They sure don't know me too well.

Would $1,200 apiece get you into a good seat at a sports bar? lol

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
man $1200 could buy a nice TV to watch me the game on, i know its hard to pass that up but illinois in the final 4 should be worth it

You can't put a price on the possibility of watching one of your teams win a championship.

It may never happen again for any of my teams the rest of my life.

No matter how great the TV...you still aren't there.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 31, 2005 -> 06:51 PM)
I could not see anything besides the opening paragraph.  The rest was in a premium area.  What did you have a problem with?

There are more things wrong with that scouting report than you could imagine. It has Felton=to Neitzel when Felton is clearly better. They have Jawad Williams as a SG to name a couple of glearing errors. They also have Marvin Williams as a starter when he isn't one.