Konerko & Tim Hudson ESPN Commercial

Chris B

What a classic funny commercial.

If you havent seen it look for it on the ESPN networks.

Very good stuff.  :usa

i havent seen it yet. to bad maggs doesnt get the attention he deserves he is much better than PK where is maggs comerical.

I would doubt that Maggs has an interest in doing TV ads in English. He just doesn't seem comfortable in social situations in English. Plus he doesn't seem like he wants the extra attention that comes from being a celebrity.

i havent seen it yet. to bad maggs doesnt get the attention he deserves he is much better than PK where is maggs comerical.

I would doubt that Maggs has an interest in doing TV ads in English. He just doesn't seem comfortable in social situations in English. Plus he doesn't seem like he wants the extra attention that comes from being a celebrity.

cant blame him one bit for that. im sure his english is fine though.

cant blame him one bit for that. im sure his english is fine though.

If Shamme can speak English, anyone can

:lolhitting

I personally haven't seen the commercial I'm about to speak of...but I've heard about Maggs infamous Pepsi commercial, where he could barely get out the words Pepsi because of his Spanish accent.

Konerko is a much, much, much better guy to have do these commercials. The only other guy I would even want to consider have do it is MB.

I personally haven't seen the commercial I'm about to speak of...but I've heard about Maggs infamous Pepsi commercial, where he could barely get out the words Pepsi because of his Spanish accent. 

Konerko is a much, much, much better guy to have do these commercials.  The only other guy I would even want to consider have do it is MB.

LMAO. Buehrle would have to do like a Beef Jerky commercial or gun safety commericals.