Dan Wright update

southsider2k5

I may sound optimistic, but I'm not even worried about that. I buy that his arm is 100% now and I'm gonna simply let him get healthy and wait to see him pitch.

Although I think we'll all feel better after he is blowing White Sox opponents away for a month or so. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

i say dont rush danny..... let him rehab and get full strength back.... not this half assed stuff were used to and then he blows out mid way throught the season..........theres no dire need to have him here yet so why sweat it..........mark, bart, loz, jg and stewie are doing fine ....let danny get it together and keep it that way before bringing him back........

lee stevens is playing down there?

Jason Conti too, they both suck bad.

Conti has got a good arm, and wasn't that bad of a hitter if I remember correctly. All I remember is Conti throwing out two sox baserunners in one series last year.

CWSOX45

I was surprised to see Lee Stevens down there too.

I want to see Danny come back strong as ever, but Stewart has done a pretty damn good job so far. He had one hanging curve against the Tigers that cost that game. Other than that, he's been very solid.

Some time in AAA woudn't hurt Stewart in my mind. I like him, but I think he's still a bit raw. I'm judging that on only one start though, so right now my opinion doesn't mean much.

Gonna see him for a second time this weekend and we'll probably see him one more time after that.

I like Wright a whole lot though and he will be in our rotation by the middle of May, if not on May 1st ,imo.

Some time in AAA woudn't hurt Stewart in my mind.  I like him, but I think he's still a bit raw.  I'm judging that on only one start though, so right now my opinion doesn't mean much. 

Gonna see him for a second time this weekend and we'll probably see him one more time after that. 

I like Wright a whole lot though and he will be in our rotation by the middle of May, if not on May 1st ,imo.

Stewart has pitched 2wice! And yes, if it wasnt for that hanging curve, we would be 10-5 and Stewart would be 1-0! And the Tigers would be WINLESS!