Sox @ Royals 4/24/05 1:10pm

bjm676

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 24, 2005 -> 08:07 PM)
Ack -- isn't this Cliff's third day pitching in a row?  I don't blame Ozzie, he really can't.....  holy s***, what a terrible game defensively for our guys....  anyways, he really can't go to anyone else.  Cotts and Shingo, that's about it...

Really need to cut Timo, and call up a pitcher (probably Adkins, even if he's struggling as a starter). Too many times this season we've already found ourselves with a lack of relievers available.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 24, 2005 -> 08:09 PM)
No.  Garland is pitching tomorrow and we won;t be throwing out our scrubs so we'll be fine.

Oakland is just such a house of horrors though. Seems like no matter who we're pitching, we're down 3-0 after 2 innings.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 24, 2005 -> 08:09 PM)
Really need to cut Timo, and call up a pitcher (probably Adkins, even if he's struggling as a starter).  Too many times this season we've already found ourselves with a lack of relievers available.

The thing is, Cotts has no defined role. One day, he's used as a LOOGY, the next, he's being used as a long guy. Neal needs to be used as our long guy -- and only as the long guy.

Hermanson needs to be warming up now, seeing as how he hasn't pitched for two games. Hermanson needs to work the 7th and 8th and hopefully Shingo can get a save in the 9th.

We really, really need another reliever up here, but Ozzie and KW are probably too f***ing stupid to realize it.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Apr 24, 2005 -> 08:13 PM)
Hermanson needs to be warming up now, seeing as how he hasn't pitched for two games. Hermanson needs to work the 7th and 8th and hopefully Shingo can get a save in the 9th.

We really, really need another reliever up here, but Ozzie and KW are probably too f***ing stupid to realize it.

Cerb, I think Hermanson has a tweak (or has tweaked) his back. I think they're trying to avoid using him -- but I'm not 100% positive on that.

WTF Ozzie?

Politte pitched close to 2 f***ing innings yesterday, and after that deep flyball from Sweeney you send him out for the 7th? I'm f***ing shocked that Guillen didn't bring in Cotts to face Stairs for the fact that it would be a lefty-lefty match-up.

Terrible managing today. :headshake

Edited by santo=dorf