Minnie Plan

sickness212

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 07:48 PM)
I Went to go buy Minnie plan online, and I can't even see the seats I am paying for until  they charge my card?? So I don't even know where they are until later? I hope I am doing something wrong here.

No, you're not. You won't know your exact seats until they send the tickets. I ordered lower reserved and didn't know the sections until my tickets got here

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
No, you're not. You won't know your exact seats until they send the tickets. I ordered lower reserved and didn't know the sections until my tickets got here

On the site it says "Lower level seating is not available for games played against the Chicago Cubs", so If i bought this package, I would be sitting in the upper deck to watch this game?

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
On the site it says "Lower level seating is not available for games played against the Chicago Cubs", so If i bought this package, I would be sitting in the upper deck to watch this game?

I ordered mine back in January and got lower reserved for Cubs games, bleachers weren't availiable then for Cubs games. So, something may have changed for lower level since then. I don't know.

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:03 PM)

Is this a serious question? :huh

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:03 PM)

Sounds like it... I would call a ticket rep to verify.

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:48 AM)
I Went to go buy Minnie plan online, and I can't even see the seats I am paying for until  they charge my card?? So I don't even know where they are until later? I hope I am doing something wrong here.

I have season ticekts and i will sell you a minnie plan.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 07:54 AM)
Rude...  :whichway ... not too bright

I'm cool with rude  ;)

The only reason I asked the question, was to see if someone bought the plan and did get lower seats. I don't see the point in the plan, if you can't get good seats to Premium games.

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 08:58 AM)
The only reason I asked the question, was to see if someone bought the plan and did get lower seats. I don't see the point in the plan, if you can't get good seats to Premium games.

Expecting premium seats a month into the season after the tickets have been on sale since January...

I'll ask again... are you serious? :huh

QUOTE(sickness212 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 07:58 AM)

if you get a full season package there are still tix on the lower level... they only release these tix on a game by game basis... there are plenty of lower level tix for the sox/cubs series available... the team just doesn't want to release them until they have to... sorry for ending with a preposition.. and yes, steff is somewhat of a bulldog :D

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
if you get a full season package there are still tix on the lower level...  they only release these tix on a game by game basis...  there are plenty of lower level tix for the sox/cubs series available...  the team just doesn't want to release them until they have to...  sorry for ending with a preposition..  and yes, steff is somewhat of a bulldog  :D

I'm pretty sure that is not correct.. Tickets to season ticket holders (unless you know someone that can get you comp'd or use F&F tickets :ph34r: ) are gone in the LD.

And I don't think my comment was at all out of line.. asking about tickets to the most popular series... and griping that you can't get lowers for the Minnie plan (which IIRC is what.. 9 games..?) when there are 27 game holders who can't get lowers.. and then asking a question when the answer is staring you in the face..

:unsure:

I'm pretty sure that is not correct.. Tickets to season ticket holders (unless you know someone that can get you comp'd or use F&F tickets :ph34r: ) are gone in the LD.

And I don't think my comment was at all out of line.. asking about tickets to the most popular series... and griping that you can't get lowers for the Minnie plan (which IIRC is what.. 9 games..?) when there are 27 game holders who can't get lowers.. and then asking a question when the answer is staring you in the face..

[/quote

call... and you will be surprised that you can get full season tix on the lower deck... certain areas are for full season tix only... come game time they release all the tix in this category that aren't sold... and .... surprise.. they don't sell all their full plans... so there are still lowers available... you just have to time it right...

Can't wait, He is one of the best members on this site.  Glad to see that some people like to help others.

Agree that it's great when Sox fans help other Sox fans.

But one of the best members on this site? I will respectfully have to take very serious issue with that ... :lol: :lolhitting

[/quote

call... and you will be surprised that you can get full season tix on the lower deck... certain areas are for full season tix only... come game time they release all the tix in this category that aren't sold... and .... surprise.. they don't sell all their full plans... so there are still lowers available... you just have to time it right...

I definitly wasn't clear.. I mean that 9 plans are not getting lowers. We have 4 seats 2 rows behind us that are open every game.. waiting for a full season buyer.

Sorry for not being clear.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 10:31 PM)
Agree that it's great when Sox fans help other Sox fans.

But one of the best members on this site?  I will respectfully have to take very serious issue with that ...  :lol:    :lolhitting

No need for green there.. :lolhitting