Outside the Lines

SoxFanForever

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
I'll say one thing: nice to see the sox getting exposure.  I don't think this was really negative.

No it definitely wasn't negative but throughout this whole situation the rest of the nation has been getting half the story and that's just not right and bad reporting imo.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
And Mariotti finds  a way to bring up the Cubs.  What a f***ing moron.

I dropped the suntimes because I couldnt bear to open up the paper last year and see this clowns articles. I am shocked absolutely shocked that he didnt use the term Ballmall or blizzard of Oz.

But I have to admit that he was true to form, when he is on that other ESPN show he is a bit tempered and plays like he is pro chicago. Now we all got to see the true turd on TV that we all know and Hate.

QUOTE(Mrocks24 @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:18 PM)
Why didn't they talk about ordonez running his mouth and keeping this situation alive.  Ozzie was just responding to what maggs said.  Of course they make ordonez look like the good guy but really he keeps the fire burning

That is bulls***. Magglio is a piece of s*** IMO Magglio just shut up and collect your free money, ok?

Is this Mariotti an assclown or what? What a goddamn hypocrite. Wasn't it his yap that got him booted off the radio? Where does HE, of all people, get off telling ANYONE to calm down.

Unlike what he said, if I were Kenny Williams I'd call Ozzie into my office and tell him to speak his mind whenever he damn well pleased. You don't take away your managers greatest tool just because there is a little more focus on your team. That's absurd. Janus Mariotti is absurd.

QUOTE(BobDylan @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
Is this Mariotti an assclown or what? What a goddamn hypocrite. Wasn't it his yap that got him booted off the radio? Where does HE, of all people, get off telling ANYONE to calm down.

Unlike what he said, if I were Kenny Williams I'd call Ozzie into my office and tell him to speak his mind whenever he damn well pleased. You don't take away your managers greatest tool just because there is a little more focus on your team. That's absurd. Janus Mariotti is absurd.

Just imagine how fugly Kotex boy's daughter is going to be. First of all some girl/man/assclown allowed that man to get on them and give him 10 seconds of his very best. Now he produced a woman, I wonder if she has the same forhead that the has.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)
Just imagine how fugly Kotex boy's daughter is going to be.  First of all some girl/man/assclown allowed that man to get on them and give him 10 seconds of his very best.  Now he produced a woman, I wonder if she has the same forhead that the has.

Tell me again how he's gonna have children when Sammy Sosa is still his significant other?

:huh

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
it's a dick move because she's not a public figure. Say whatever you want about him but you should leave the daughter out of it.

Thats ok.

Never said I wasnt a dick.

QUOTE(rudylaw @ May 2, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
That no talent assclown was just making s*** up in the end there.  "He says things about woman reporters in Chicago".  Shut the F**K UP JAY!  You are a grade A turdburgler.  I hope to God he does something really stupid soon so his ass gets fired.

But I must say that I do love the national spotlight on OTL.

First place b****es!!!!!!!!!!! :gosox1:  :gosox4:  :gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosoxretro:  :headbang

I figure that Hawk and/or Ozzie will address this tomorrow. You know that this isnt going to be left alone.

Round 3. Big Dan McCarthy calls Hawk and Kotex boy to the middle of the ring, Are you ready, Are you ready. LETS GET IT ON!!!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 2, 2005 -> 11:02 PM)
Round 3.  Big Dan McCarthy calls Hawk and Kotex boy to the middle of the ring, Are you ready, Are you ready. LETS GET IT ON!!!

Man, I really wish that would happen.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 2, 2005 -> 11:04 PM)
Man, I really wish that would happen.

Then we could get DJ to give his home run call when Hawk gives Kotex boy a forarm shiver.

UH OHHHH UH OOOHHHH

Hawk defeats Kotex boy by tapout, Rear naked choke

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 2, 2005 -> 11:05 PM)
Then we could get DJ to give his home run call when Hawk gives Kotex boy a forarm shiver. 

UH OHHHH UH OOOHHHH

Hawk defeats Kotex boy by tapout, Rear naked choke

You're being way to generous to Mariotti there, I'd say one punch knockout.