Screw BBTN

Balta1701

Again, I fail to understand why you all care about BBTN. We're not a big market team and we don't have a national fan base. Showing the highlights of a game we have against KC isn't going to appeal to most of their fan base.

Who really gives a crap. If you want to watch our great plays from the game, then tape it. If you want informed commentary about the White Sox, read the threads on this board that aren't relating to BBTN. If you want attention, then dance naked in the middle of Lake Shore Drive.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ May 4, 2005 -> 05:31 PM)
Actually they did show Iguchi's HR on the "touch em all" spot. Also it was said by I think Karl Ravich

I saw their whole crappy show, but I missed Tad's homer and was hoping they had it on the program. I had the impression Kruk was drunk or something as he slurred words and used words that didn't fit his rambling sentences. The boy didn't make sense half the time./ :drink :cheers

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ May 4, 2005 -> 06:40 PM)
You have no right to complain about BBTN since you have never been on the show

:bang

I did sit on top of the TV once when the show was in progress. Does that count?

Actually Kruk did say some good things about the Sox when he wasn't spitting all over himself in a rage.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 4, 2005 -> 05:29 PM)
Thank God we have another thread on the subject.

Brian, please reply to every single post as I will NEVER get tired of watching Cristina (right?) do that ass wiggle. :wub: -Thank you, LMB

Edited by LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 4, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
Again, I fail to understand why you all care about BBTN.  We're not a big market team and we don't have a national fan base.  Showing the highlights of a game we have against KC isn't going to appeal to most of their fan base.

Who really gives a crap.  If you want to watch our great plays from the game, then tape it.  If you want informed commentary about the White Sox, read the threads on this board that aren't relating to BBTN.  If you want attention, then dance naked in the middle of Lake Shore Drive.

Wedge, my dear Soxtalk friend, please remember that some of us are hostage to the likes of BBTN and ESPN Sportscenter, if we want to see anything about the Sox. I have to wait for the few Sox games on WGN, or I don't have the opportunity to watch them living some 1000 miles away from US "Comiskey" Cellular Park

Edited by elrockinMT

what really cracked me up was when they showed the guy sleeping during the pittsburgh game and kruk says, "he looks like he was at the white sox game" and then you can hear someone in the background chuckle.

It CLEARLY was colder than 48 degrees outside your fat mess of an analyst :puke