5/4 games

BHAMBARONS

I am having trouble with Minor League Baseball.com so I will update the other teams later.

West Tenn 9 Barons 2

W-Nolasco L- Yofu (0-1)

Nolasco 5.2 IP 3H 1R 4BB 3K's

Malone 4.2 IP 4H 1R 1BB 3K's

Good- Corwin Malone was back to his old self good Fastball around 90 all outing good Breaking pitches as well of Malone's 4 hits 2 were infield and 1 bloop single. Malone's run was given up after he left the game by Yofu. Rogoswki had a good game 2-3 on base three times Drove in a run and stole 2 bases. Young's hit streak up to 10 after a rocket Double into the Left Field corner. Owens hit streak reaches 8 games after a bunt single in the 3rd.

Bad- Most of the team looked like they didn't want to be here today there was no hustle and the team didn't play this game as a team they played for themselves and got hammered by a team that did play together. If I have to see one more of these so-called great best in the system sliders from Pollok again I will puke either he can't come close to the zone or they stay as straight as an arrow and get crushed he gave up another 4 runs today.

Notes- Talked to Bull today he is out 3-4 weeks pulled triceps.

Not too good about Bull, but it could be worse. Let's hope he's back by the end of the month. And yes, it's good to see at least one out of Malone and Honel doing well. Corwin's still got a chance of making it, and performances like this won't doing any harm whatsoever.

And Young and Owens keep doing their thing. Very nice OF B-Ham have right now with Sweeney joining them. When Brice eventually gets back of the DL, he might have to go back down to Winston - Salem 1st if there's an opening there instead.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 5, 2005 -> 11:03 AM)
Brice is on the WS DL.

Ok cool, I knew he was on one of them. Kinds of shame for him really, considering he made their playoff roster last year.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ May 4, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
It would be amazing for Malone to get back on the map.  I was a huge fan of this guy a few years back.

It would be great if he makes it to our rotation as another lefty. Mark, Freddy, Jon, BMAC and Corwin would be great once the cuban connection get older :lol:

from what i've heard from my sources.... Corwin has finally gotten his head on straight in regards to his conditioning and his in between start work. again i heard.... that when he was lighten it up a few years back, he took his conditioning for granted.... it looks like he has learned his lesson.

Power lefties are hard to come by.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2004 @ May 5, 2005 -> 01:26 PM)
It would be amazing for Malone to get back on the map.  I was a huge fan of this guy a few years back.

He was on the same level as Jake Peavy prospect wise, and look at how good Jake is now.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ May 5, 2005 -> 07:03 AM)
from what i've heard from my sources.... Corwin has finally gotten his head on straight in regards to his conditioning and his in between start work. again i heard.... that when he was lighten it up a few years back, he took his conditioning for granted.... it looks like he has learned his lesson.

Power lefties are hard to come by.

You beat me to it...... I have been hearing similar things. I think he has really matured over the past couple of years. Adversity can do that sometimes. I hope he makes it all the way back.