Hardball....

I was flipping channels tonight and saw this baseball movie with keanu reeves so i left it on for a few minutes....bout some guy who takes some chicago inner city kids baseball team over or something.....but then the best part happend.....he took them to a ballgame....and it was in old Tiger Stadium i believe and they started yelling to sammy sosa, then it stilled in on sammy for like 15 seconds in slow motion waving and doing his stupid hand thing.....i laughed for like 15 minutes straight....if any of you want a good laugh you gotta check that out....

Haha, I just watched the same thing and had a good laugh. I was wondering why he drove them all the way from Chicago to Detroit just to see Sammy Sosa play?

Also, I don't know if you saw earlier but Jon Garland's name is overheard on a radio in Keanu's apartment.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ May 9, 2005 -> 11:50 PM)
Haha, I just watched the same thing and had a good laugh.  I was wondering why he drove them all the way from Chicago to Detroit just to see Sammy Sosa play?

Also, I don't know if you saw earlier but Jon Garland's name is overheard on a radio in Keanu's apartment.

Yep, they didn't get clearance to record in Wrigley Field. It was supposed to be the Sox vs the Cubs. The pitching matchup was Kerry Wood vs "The Red-Hot" Jon Garland IIRC.