Johan Santana Gets Rocked!

tonyho7476

I realize this could be put in the sports bar...but it is important for the Sox. The Twins stopper got shelled last night....5.1 IP, 9 H, 7 R,and only 5 SO. Nice. Good to see him get shelled. Hopefully it screws up his confidence.

Although I like his method for preparing for a game (thus proving once and for all that video games are not worthless), I like it a lot more when he gets rocked, and even more when it comes from a team like the Blue Jays. Hopefully we'll see him string a few outings like this together.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ May 19, 2005 -> 11:39 PM)
Maybe if Santana strings a couple more of those types of outings together.

As solid as Santana is I dont see a collapse like that on the horizon for him. Way I see it is that everyone has a bad day. He had his bad day and Garland will have one sooner or later.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 20, 2005 -> 02:38 AM)
As solid as Santana is I dont see a collapse like that on the horizon for him.  Way I see it is that everyone has a bad day.  He had his bad day and Garland will have one sooner or later.

No doubt. Santana is not suddenly going to suck.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ May 20, 2005 -> 02:38 AM)
As solid as Santana is I dont see a collapse like that on the horizon for him.  Way I see it is that everyone has a bad day.  He had his bad day and Garland will have one sooner or later.

Exactly.. and God help this board the day he does.. :ph34r: