whitesox247

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

well at least botch didnt blow this one........lol....... GO LOZ I LOVE YA MAN......did we luck out with this guy or what.......he is really climbing up my favorites list at a rapid pace........... :D

Thank God Koch didn't blow it but what in the hell was he doing in there to begin with, let Loaiza keep going if he loses the next batter then fine but since Koch has blown all year i dont' think that's the time to go with him. Batista almost took him yard too. Damn it manuel

Thank God Koch didn't blow it but what in the hell was he doing in there to begin with, let Loaiza keep going if he loses the next batter then fine but since Koch has blown all year i dont' think that's the time to go with him. Batista almost took him yard too. Damn it manuel

i guess if jerry wanted to get koch some confidence back then he put him in at the right time...he let stevie go for the CGSO..then he put in koch and if koch was going to be botch he could have gotten him out of there..

i would have really hated to see loaiza give up a hit and then bring in botch with the tierun at the plate

it was almost the easiest of saves...2 run lead with an out already..good spot to get billy some confidence..

but billy still sucked..best pitch was 95 mph..most wer e 91-92 and bautista just missed a homer on a fly ball to carlos at the wall...he doesnt have the velocity he needs to be sucessful with that straight fatsball..he has to be 98 plus