Flubs and Rox

KevHead0881

Did you seen how many 1st pitches these scrubs were swinging at? Jenning's pitch count was like 60 through 7 innings. :lol:

The Flubs are now 21-24 and 8.5 games behind the Cardinals. Aramis Ramirez is horrible. :lolhitting

The Flubs have now served up the Astros only their 3rd road win and the Rockies only their 4th road win.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 26, 2005 -> 03:49 PM)
Did you seen how many 1st pitches these scrubs were swinging at?  Jenning's pitch count was like 60 through 7 innings. :lol:

The Flubs are now 21-24 and 8.5 games behind the Cardinals.  Aramis Ramirez is horrible. :lolhitting

The Flubs have now served up the Astros only their 3rd road win and the Rockies only their 4th road win.

i love when the cubs lose :wub:

Preston Wilson went yard today.....he'd look awfully good in a White Sox uniform....

He went yard off of a hanging slider thrown by Joe "Mr. Mexican League" Borowski. Preston Wilson still sucks and he's no where near worth what he's making.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 26, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
He went yard off of a hanging slider thrown by Joe "Mr. Mexican League" Borowski.  Preston Wilson still sucks and he's no where near worth what he's making.

He's much better than the start he's been off to, and I don't trust dead yet....but I hope he proves me wrong and makes it a non issue.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 26, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
He's much better than the start he's been off to, and I don't trust dead yet....but I hope he proves me wrong and makes it a non issue.

To tell you the truth, minus the speed, there isn't much difference between Dye and Wilson.

The guy is a hacker. Look at his walk-to-strikeout rate. He IS Jermaine Dye.

To tell you the truth, minus the speed, there isn't much difference between Dye and Wilson.

LOL, you read my mind.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 26, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
Hmm, well then can I have a 3rd basemen instead?

:cheers

Talking about 3rd basemen... weren’t the Sox almost close to getting Garret Atkins from the Brewers? He’s with the Rockies right now. I would have been pleased if we had him in a White Sox uniform instead of seeing Crede out there everyday.

Talking about 3rd basemen... weren’t the Sox almost close to getting Garret Atkins from the Brewers? He’s with the Rockies right now. I would have been pleased if we had him in a White Sox uniform instead of seeing Crede out there everyday.

Is that true? I never heard that rumor. But Garrett Atkins was never with the Brewers.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 26, 2005 -> 07:41 PM)
Is that true?  I never heard that rumor.  But Garrett Atkins was never with the Brewers.

He never was? :huh: I remember that in that Lee & Podsednik trade we were going to get someone else besides Pods and Vizcaino. I remember that it was rumored or speculated that the Player to be announced later was going to be a 3rd basemen. Instead we got that minor league 1st basemen.

If it isn’t Atkins than I must be way off...

He never was?  :huh:  I remember that in that Lee & Podsednik trade we were going to get someone else besides Pods and Vizcaino. I remember that it was rumored or speculated that the Player to be announced later was going to be a 3rd basemen. Instead we got that minor league 1st basemen.

If it isn’t Atkins than I must be way off...

You're thinking of Keith Ginter, who later got traded to the A's.