I was gonna post this earlier....

Wanne

QUOTE(Wanne @ May 28, 2005 -> 01:06 AM)
But isn't it a forgone conclusion the Sox are gonna lose tonight cause there's some cheesedick rookie pitchin?  I swear...you wanna beat the Sox...just throw some unknown cheesedick!

Cheesedick? Thats a good one. Can I use that line?

QUOTE(Wanne @ May 27, 2005 -> 08:06 PM)
But isn't it a forgone conclusion the Sox are gonna lose tonight cause there's some cheesedick rookie pitchin?  I swear...you wanna beat the Sox...just throw some unknown cheesedick!

wtf :huh:

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 28, 2005 -> 03:16 AM)
If I'm not mistaken, and I may very well be, didn't this kid pitch well against us in Chicago?

His only other start against the sox was last year when the rangers were at home. He gave up six earned runs in four and a third innings.

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 28, 2005 -> 08:16 AM)
If I'm not mistaken, and I may very well be, didn't this kid pitch well against us in Chicago?

I thought we beat him, but he wasn't bad, but maybe he did win? My goodness it has been so long ago. Look at the Angel game when we went up against a rookie pitcher with an ERA over 7 and he shuts us out. I think it's just our puny offense. We are really sputtering and nothing seems to work out. I saw the 9th inning at bat highlight where Timo was robbed by Mench when we had 2 on, but we also have a lot of failing to advance or score runners with less than 2 outs. Pretty pathetic and hopefully they start to produce.