White Sox v. Angels Game Thread 5/31/05

bjm676

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ May 31, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
It has to be done, at least until Frank is back.

I don't mind the lineup shuffling...as long as for the most part, the best lineup is put out there every night.

If Rowand is driving in more runs than Everett, he should hit 3rd. If Everett pulls out of his slump, he can take that spot back.

If Dye ever arises from the dead and realizes he's a career .270 hitter, not a .220 hitter, then he can have the 5th spot. If not...then he should drop.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
I don't mind the lineup shuffling...as long as for the most part, the best lineup is put out there every night.

If Rowand is driving in more runs than Everett, he should hit 3rd.  If Everett pulls out of his slump, he can take that spot back.

If Dye ever arises from the dead and realizes he's a career .270 hitter, not a .220 hitter, then he can have the 5th spot.  If not...then he should drop.

Dye and/or Everett better start hitting before we hit the NL Parks again. Otherwise, without the DH (No Frank) we'll be in trouble against San Diego. With the way Everett has been swinging, I don't think the thin air of Denver could help him right now.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 31, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
Alright, settle down now Freddy.

Ask and you shall recieve.

That stolen base really got them the run, if not for the steal, they wouldn't have scored.

Nice job coming back Freddy!

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 31, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)
That stolen base really got them the run, if not for the steal, they wouldn't have scored.

You know...I used to be a fan of a baseball team that kept making me say exactly that same thing. It seems like so long ago. What was the name of that team again?