6/6 Games

danman31

Knights up 6-5 in 9th. Barons rained out after playing 1 inning.

Warthogs lost 2-1. Daigle hit a solo HR and that was it. Haeger went 7 and 1 but got a ND. Box Score

Kanny lost 5-3. 2 doubles, RBI, and run for Berry. Ricks 2-4 with a run. Oneli Perez made a spot start due to a doubleheader last Friday that screwed up the rotation. Box Score

Man Gload keeps raking. He needs to be here and Timo needs to be in Charlotte. Too bad its gonna be Willie in Charlotte

Oh snap...just got in contact with someone in regards to FS. I don't nkow how the hell it happened but I'm pumped.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 09:05 PM)
Barons rained out after playing 1 inning.

Completion of suspended game

Barons 14 Tennessee 3

W- Pollok L- Bass

Lots of hitting stars first Rogo who was 4-5 RBI and 3 runs scored. Andy Gonzalez was 3-4 a long homerun off the tent in LF. Andy also had 3 RBI in the game. Darren Blakely had a 3-4 game with 2 doubles and 3 RBI. Josh Fields also hit a long homerun to center his 4th in 3 games. Not to be lost was Dwayne Pollok throwing 4 shutout innings.

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 03:46 AM)

Barons 14 Tennessee 3

W- Pollok L- Bass

Lots of hitting stars first Rogo who was 4-5 RBI and 3 runs scored.  Andy Gonzalez was 3-4 a long homerun off the tent in LF. Andy also had 3 RBI in the game.  Darren Blakely had a 3-4 game with 2 doubles and 3 RBI.  Josh Fields also hit a long homerun to center his 4th in 3 games.  Not to be lost was Dwayne Pollok throwing 4 shutout innings.

It seems like that andy gonzalez dude has been hitting really well, how does he look and do you think he has what it takes to be a good major leaguer?

Also damn did Josh Fields change his swing or something because he has been on fire.

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)

Barons 14 Tennessee 3

W- Pollok L- Bass

Lots of hitting stars first Rogo who was 4-5 RBI and 3 runs scored.  Andy Gonzalez was 3-4 a long homerun off the tent in LF. Andy also had 3 RBI in the game.  Darren Blakely had a 3-4 game with 2 doubles and 3 RBI.  Josh Fields also hit a long homerun to center his 4th in 3 games.  Not to be lost was Dwayne Pollok throwing 4 shutout innings.

Josh Fields baby! :cheers

Rogo is having a hell of a year. Anybody know when he's gonna move up to Charlotte?

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
It seems like that andy gonzalez dude has been hitting really well, how does he look and do you think he has what it takes to be a good major leaguer?

Also damn did Josh Fields change his swing or something because he has been on fire.

His Fielding is his only weakness but that is getting better. Has the tools to be a succesful Major Leaguer, makes the outstanding plays but sometimes struggles to make the routine plays. The hitting is there I would like to see more power but I believe that will come with time. I like the kid hopefully he can get the job done. Josh has started to hit the Low and away breaking balls to the opposite field and with power that now gives him pitches on the inner half which he can use his natural power but the key was hitting that breaking ball on the outside black and laying off the the pitches out of the zone

QUOTE(BHAMBARONS @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
His Fielding is his only weakness but that is getting better.  Has the tools to be a succesful Major Leaguer, makes the outstanding plays but sometimes struggles to make the routine plays.  The hitting is there I would like to see more power but I believe that will come with time.  I like the kid hopefully he can get the job done.  Josh has started to hit the Low and away breaking balls to the opposite field and with power that now gives him pitches on the inner half which he can use his natural power but the key was hitting that breaking ball on the outside black and laying off the the pitches out of the zone

Sounds like he is already ahead of Joe Crede in that last respect.