MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm a prude, but the first time Heather went on her vulgar tirade, it was kinda funny. But, 15 times later, it just doesn't mean much. I'd rather read a post with some intelligent insight. Anyone can just hit the CAPS button and type swear words.

:huh:

Maybe I'm a prude, but the first time Heather went on her vulgar tirade, it was kinda funny.  But, 15 times later, it just doesn't mean much.  I'd rather read a post with some intelligent insight.  Anyone can just hit the CAPS button and type swear words.

Hey, I'm just displaying my feelings.

Maybe I'm a prude, but the first time Heather went on her vulgar tirade, it was kinda funny.  But, 15 times later, it just doesn't mean much.  I'd rather read a post with some intelligent insight.  Anyone can just hit the CAPS button and type swear words.

So dont read her posts. I think theyre funny and it eases the tension after another ugly sox loss.

Guest hotsoxchick1
This is f***ing pathetic. This is f***ing embarrasing. I am f***ing speechless.

well took the words out of my mouth....damn it.... this sucks...........and i cant take too much more of this fiasco.........kenny needs to go and go now......before we have nothing left to salvage.............asshole i hate him............ :fyou

well took the words out of my  mouth....damn it.... this sucks...........and i cant take too much more of this fiasco.........kenny needs to go and go now......before we have nothing left to salvage.............asshole i hate him............ :fyou

Hey............look at the bright side. At least we arent cub fans? :headbang :headbang :headbang

well took the words out of my  mouth....damn it.... this sucks...........and i cant take too much more of this fiasco.........kenny needs to go and go now......before we have nothing left to salvage.............asshole i hate him............ :fyou

if we are going to end up white flagging this season and losing guys like colon and maggs id really like someone else besides kenny pulling the trigger on these deals...we really need an experienced GM to fix this mess

Guest hotsoxchick1
if we are going to end up white flagging this season and losing guys like colon and maggs id really like someone else besides kenny pulling the trigger on these deals...we really need an experienced GM to fix this mess

i want that job..........pick me... pick me...... ooohhh ooohhhh oooohhh.. pick me mr. kotter............. :D

No way the sox get rid of maggs. He is the only sox player really worth admiring. :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
No way the sox get rid of maggs. He is the only sox player really worth admiring. :bang

yeah but is the dough factor in that one.. anyone whos gonna cost us is gone or good as gone anyhow.........white flag usually goes that way.......sad but true.........besides maggs deserves better anyhow..........

yeah but is the dough factor in that one.. anyone whos gonna cost us is gone or good as gone anyhow.........white flag usually goes that way.......sad but true.........besides maggs deserves better anyhow..........

The sox will keep maggs. Book it.