The NBA Really Sucks

Those are the two best defensive teams in the league, what are you talking about?

That reminds me of what people were saying when the Pistons played the Pacers in the Eastern Conference Finals last year.  Not enough excitement. :crying

Meanwhile, I was loving every minute of it like Doug E Fresh. :headbang

That Pacers Pistons series was great last year. But the only reason that I think I enjoyed it was the fact that I was down at school in hick ass central Indiana with a bunch of NASCAR watchin, sister f***in, hill jacks who would not even know that game was on until the fourth quarter and then start talking about how great the Pacers were and how much they loved them.

Prince's block on Reggie Miller though is one of my favorite NBA moments. Behind Jordan or Elho and Jordan on Russel.

Central Indiana - :finger

Living in central Indiana for four years makes you do nothing but- :drink and :fight

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
rodmanbowl.jpg

Rodman, what a cutie.

Because of that rodman pic I have to re-adjust my rankings

my rankings

1 mlb

2 nfl

3 nba

4 ncaa football

5 ncaa basketball

6 womens tennis

7 boxing

8 Lingerie Bowl

Edited by rangercal

Because of that rodman pic I have to re-adjust my rankings

my rankings

1 mlb

2 nfl

3 nba

4 ncaa football

5 ncaa basketball

6 womens tennis

7 boxing

8 Lingerie Bowl

I would wear that fruity s*** if it ment I could take home at least one of those girls. I bet you Rodman f***ed all three of those girls

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
Those are the two best defensive teams in the league, what are you talking about?

That reminds me of what people were saying when the Pistons played the Pacers in the Eastern Conference Finals last year.  Not enough excitement. :crying

Meanwhile, I was loving every minute of it like Doug E Fresh. :headbang

Nope. At least not the first couple of games. Bruce Bowen was missing open jump shots(and I mean open) and airballing them. SA in games 3 and 4 couldn't run an offense. They had guys running into each other. Their spacing was horrendous.

QUOTE(Benson&Rexage @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
I would wear that fruity s*** if it ment I could take home at least one of those girls. I bet you Rodman f***ed all three of those girls

Im sure he did. But I don't think that's the reason he dresses up like that.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 11:40 AM)
The closest thing I am to an NBA fan is a bandwagon Bulls fan... other than that I could care less.  For me its baseball, then hockey, then meh whatever.

I've learned this in the past few years as well...apparently I was more of a Michael Jordan fan than I realized....I didn't even get into the Bulls this year, and they played well...I turned the playoffs on and turned it off...just found it boring....

My list goes:

MLB (Sox)

NFL (Bears)

NCAA Football (Michigan)

NCAA Basketball (Marquette)

....and then maybe the Bulls...maybe...

I have lost interest in the NFL, not yet in the NBA although interest in draining. Then Again, the NFL has always sucked and I have never had any interest in it.

How can you say the NFL sucks? It has the biggest profit of any of the major leagues. The league has the best parity. The Bears play in the NFL. The gamest are the closest on a weekly basis.

I dont know about you but a Arizona Cardinals versus the Cleveland Browns does a lot more for me than an Atlanta Hawks v. New Orleans Hornets

or any NFL as compaired to any NHL

The best week of sports is the first round of the NCAA Tourney.

1) College BBall

2) College FBall

3) MLB

4) NFL

5) Tennis

6) Golf

7) NBA

8) NHL

I have a much easier time watching #5 and 6 than the NBA. It literally has to be an ISU player in the NBA to get me to watch.

There's also a factor when you live in a state such as I do, where the closest thing to a pro team is the (ugh) Iowa Cubs.

You'll find most people here are Iowa, Iowa State and UNI (and even Drake) fans here before anything else.

You guys know I'm a Sox fan, but I would sure take an ISU football or basketball championship first.