NCAA 2006

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is that this game is getting sold already. I haven't had any luck here in Illinois, but in other states local Target, Wal-Marts, and CompUSAs have sold copies already.

Of course you could always buy it off of ebay for an insane price and get it a day before you'd normally get it (on the 12th). :P Either way, I can't wait until next Tues.

I ended up cancelling my order from Easports.com, considering it hasn't even shipped yet.

All stores have the game in the back, they are just waiting till tuesday before they can put it on the shelf.

The game will be all over tuesday morning, just gotta wait for tuesday now.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
Weatherford

Mo Virgil

PT

Fast fact...

Pierre Thomas went to my hometown high school (TF South in Lansing, IL). As a senior, Pierre led the conference in rushing yards and also led the Rebels to a fourth place finish in the state playoffs.

I am pretty sure that he broke the school's all-time rushing record as well.

:(

ea still hasn't shipped mine, will probably come wednesday.

I guess i might have to buy it somewhere tommorow and return the one i get from EA.

I don't think i can go another day w/o this game.

First Review is out

8.8 on gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/ncaafoo...006/review.html

While a bevy of nifty new features has been added to NCAA Football 06, the best aspect of the game is probably its re-tweaking of the usual NCAA game balance. The actual nuts and bolts of playing a game of NCAA 06 make it feel just right, and for veterans of the series, playing will evoke warm memories of NCAA 04. Combining that great gameplay balance with all the new features added over the past two years results in a game that every college football fan should have in his or her library.

that is exactly what i needed to here, since i loved 04.

Edited by Soxnbears01

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
First Review is out

8.8 on gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/ncaafoo...006/review.html

that is exactly what i needed to here, since i loved 04.

Definitely agree with you about 2004. I bought last year's game and was disappointed. The game play just didn't feel right, especially the passing. I got so frustrated with my senior 92 rated receivers dropping balls even though they were wide open on an out pattern on 3rd and 4 and I hit them in the chest that I traded the game in. I did like the home field advantage and the composure system though. I wasn't sure that I was going to buy this game, but it looks like I will.

Go Cats!