Holy crap..

Steff

We were a little nervous about going to work today. We lost power for 2 or 3 hours last night and were afraid that the power would go out again and the little rat bastards would get cooked. So far the answering machine is picking up so we power has not gone out yet today. (crossing fingers)

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 04:58 AM)
In the immortal words of Dr. Evil...

Boo-friggidy-hoo.

It's been in the mid to upper 90's for a month now.  I'm melting...MELTING I TELLS YA!!!!

:lol:

Mid 100's here. Check-Mate. :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 06:45 PM)
Is it hot outside!

The car thermometer said 102 here in Hillside. I can only imagine what it is out in Plainfield where it's usually 5 to 8 degrees hotter. And they say tomorrow will be worse.  :o

You say Plainfiled is usually HOTTER? Great, I am going to be moving outta the hood, and into hell!

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Is it hot outside!

The car thermometer said 102 here in Hillside. I can only imagine what it is out in Plainfield where it's usually 5 to 8 degrees hotter. And they say tomorrow will be worse.  :o

Well try doing labor in the temperature..not fun at all..I was gonna run onto a street and get hit by a car so I can lay in a nice cool hospital... :D

What I need is a nice cushy desk job..