Thanks to Hawk & DJ

Balance

QUOTE(Balance @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:32 PM)
I have to thank Hawk and DJ for getting the word out on this website.  At last, I've found a ChiSox forum.  I'm very happy to be here!

Scott Podsednik's winning the fan vote has just confirmed it for me- something special is going on on the South Side this year.  We're lucky to be a part of it.  I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

:gosox1:

Welcome to Soxtalk! :cheers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
It's tyrant, and tyrant = quickman.

You guys should see him chastizing those who sit behind him at the games.  Wow.

:fight

You have a major editing problem. Everyday I look around and there you are. Newbies, This is the best sox forum you will ever find, Jim though likes to edit so watch out for this guy.

Guest JimH
You have a major editing problem. Everyday I look around and there you are. Newbies, This is the best sox forum you will ever find, Jim though likes to edit so watch out for this guy.

You need to seriously stop yourself because you are out of control. It was all I could do after you left the Red Door to convince Brian that it was safe to have you along on the bus trip to Motown. Not to mention I had to diffuse a situation between you and Mrs. Quickman ... so I think I will put a special quaalude in one of those cake donuts from Bridgeport Bakery to be dropped off on your front step Sunday morning.

The only reason I am here every day is because street sweepers work every day, when someone spreads bulls*** there has to be someone to clean it up, you can consider that person me, in a non literal sense.

How old is Gload by the way? Don't forget to mind your P's and Q's. Take it easy on yourself, you are totally out of control and your grip on reality loosens every time you attempt to do a rebuttal. I'm serious, stop yourself. You know exactly what I'm sayin'.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
You need to seriously stop yourself because you are out of control.  It was all I could do after you left the Red Door to convince Brian that it was safe to have you along on the bus trip to Motown.  Not  to mention I had to diffuse a situation between you and Mrs. Quickman ... so I think I will put a special quaalude in one of those cake donuts from Bridgeport Bakery to be dropped off on your front step Sunday morning. 

The only reason I am here every day is because street sweepers work every day, when someone spreads bulls*** there has to be someone to clean it up, you can consider that person me, in a non literal sense.

How old is Gload by the way?  Don't forget to mind your P's and Q's.  Take it easy on yourself, you are totally out of control and your grip on reality loosens every time you attempt to do a rebuttal.  I'm serious, stop yourself.  You know exactly what I'm sayin'.

Why must you live in the past. Live in the now. Now take your pill and go to bed.

PS MRs. Quickmans comments were out of line considering we just talked about all that at home. Therefore, she should not have jumped on it, the only reason she did is because you like to play the hero and say I save Quickman from wasting all his tickets. Then she gets on my ass. Otherwise she has no clue what is there or not there. Do you think for one minute I tell her any of this stuff? Your nuts.

Edited by quickman

QUOTE(quickman @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
Why must you live in the past. Live in the now. Now take your pill and go to bed.

PS MRs. Quickmans comments were out of line considering we just talked about all that at home. Therefore, she should not have jumped on it, the only reason she did is because you like to play the hero and say I save Quickman from wasting all his tickets. Then she gets on my ass. Otherwise she has no clue what is there or not there. Do you think for one minute I tell her any of this stuff? Your nuts.

The words of a man who has some lessons to be learned, yet. :lol: