Doug Jones

southsider2k5

no bmr its the fancier the car the smaller it is.. have to compensate.... a  nice vehicle for the lack of other parts........ :D

Or a nice vehicle could represent that person has a nice job? Just a thought. :rolleyes:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Or a nice vehicle could represent that person has a nice job?  Just a thought. :rolleyes:

lol not.. it just means higher car payments and a broke boy............ :o :D and a teenie....lol well you figure it out....... :D :D

no bmr its the fancier the car the smaller it is.. have to compensate.... a  nice vehicle for the lack of other parts........ :D

Seriously, this is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. SO i guess that means all the hot chics with nice cars must have small tits too huh? Sweetie, i hate to inform ya, but people buy nice cars for one or two reasons. Either they can AFFORD it, or theyre an insecure person in general. Most likely they can afford it. Dick size has absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING, except uh, genes.

lol not.. it just means higher car payments and a broke boy............ :o  :D and a teenie....lol well you figure it out....... :D  :D

Sounds like someone is extremely jealous of the well off.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

how do you know that this someone isnt well off ??????besides jealousy is a wasted emotion and something i dont have time to be............ :headbang

Seriously, this is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. SO i guess that means all the hot chics with nice cars must have small tits too huh? Sweetie, i hate to inform ya, but people buy nice cars for one or two reasons. Either they can AFFORD it, or theyre an insecure person in general.  Most likely they can afford it.  Dick size has absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING, except uh, genes.

First.. tits are not used to bring men to oragasm.. which (when dudes know how to work it) the dick is used for. Second.. if this is such bulls*** why is it that every single morning all I hear on the way to work is ads for penis enhansing pills, pumps, etc, etc..? Hell.. a commerical during Stern even has a contest where a guy can win a Porshe and the commercial goes.. "so at least if your penis is small you'll have a nice car"..

Someone's got a complex about size.. and it sure isn't females.

how do you know that this someone isnt well off ??????besides jealousy is a wasted emotion and something i dont have time to be............ :headbang

Sounds like someone is a f***in' idiot.

Sounds like a foregone conclusion

how do you know that this someone isnt well off ??????besides jealousy is a wasted emotion and something i dont have time to be............ 

This is where you're b****-slapped with "you're dead wrong, everyone is jealous...why do i even bother" bit.

Oh.. one more thing.. IMO single guys rarely buy sensible cars. They buy them because they are cool looking. Ya ever see a single guy driving a mini-van? Or a sedan?

Honda Civic. '96 one at that.

Oh.. one more thing.. IMO single guys rarely buy sensible cars. They buy them because they are cool looking. Ya ever see a single guy driving a mini-van? Or a sedan?

ummm Im a single guy, i make good money, and i drive a honda accord. Does this mean i have a big dick? God some women are stupid... :rolleyes:

ummm Im a single guy, i make good money, and i drive a honda accord.  Does this mean i have a big dick?  God women are stupid... :rolleyes:

Pardon me, but the analogy wasn't made for guys who buy sensible cars - which IMO an accord is. It's the ones that drive their Vettes in the winter.. or have a 6 foot woofer in the back of their civic (and don't forget the fin that sticks up 3 feet in the air!!)

But to answer your question... big dick... naa Bmr.. it's quite evidant from your postings that you are definitely a pussy.

lol i was gonna say the same thing, but why bother?  Its so obvious that these chics are jealous cuz they cant get guys with cash....

ROTFLMAO!!!

Any time you want to compare check stubs baby just give me a call.

Pardon me, but the analogy wasn't made for guys who buy sensible cars - which IMO an accord is. It's the ones that drive their Vettes in the winter.. or have a 6 foot woofer in the back of their civic (and don't forget the fin that sticks up 3 feet in the air!!)

But to answer your question... big dick... naa Bmr.. it's quite evidant from your postings that you are definitely a pussy.

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy. From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick". Its pathetic. But hey, lol, whatever helps ya get through the day............ :rolleyes:

Saying guys who drive nice cars have little dicks is so obviously jealousy. From my experience i have found that unattractive women say this about rich guys and good looking guys, so that they can have an excuse as to why they cant get these guys. Its pysch 101. They then get a guy who weighs 290, and works as a contruction worker, and tells al her friends "yeah he has a big dick". Its pathetic. But hey, lol, whatever helps ya get through the day............ :rolleyes:

Listen... I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear on the radio all f***ing day, every f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

Take it up with the f***ing advertisers that are shoving elongate or whatever the name of the stupid s*** is down radio listeners ears all f***ing day and night. Obviously there IS a rather large (no pun intended) market for those of you with little dicks.

Listen... I don't have any clue if there is any truth to the myth. I just sited TWO facts that I hear in the radio all f***ing day, ever f***ing day. What your hard on over this issue is I do not know, nor do I care.

Take it up with the f***ing advertisers that are shoving elongate or whatever the name of the stupid s*** is down radio listeners ears all f***ing day and night. Obviously there IS a rather large (no pun intended) market for those of you with little dicks.

Advertisers play on the insecurities of human beings sweetie. There are MILLIONS of people all over the world, who think they have flaws that really arent there. I cant tell ya how many millions of pretty women think they are ugly and i guarantee there are millions of guys who think they have small dicks who dont. Guys who drive nice guys drive them ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuz they like them? Cuz they can afford them? LOL WOW......and yeah sometimes older guys buy sports cars to make themselves feel younger.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Any time you want to compare check stubs baby just give me a call.

okay whats your number?

Would you like the # with the car allowance and IC bonus?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah an insecure internet chic bragging about how much cash she makes< YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH thats legit, LOL!!! Sweetie youd have to make 5 times my salary to make what i make, considering you live in chicago and i live in a low cost of living state, without state taxes. Do you make 750.000 salary? I didnt think so lol. I dont need to brag about what i make, but if it gets ya through the day....