Doug Jones

southsider2k5

Okay i guess i have to spell it out.  The more gay people, the more death.  The more gay people, the less birth. Is that so hard to understand?

How do you know homosexuality isn't a natural check against overpopulation?

Anyways, moving back to the baseball-ity of this thread, when I played ball in high school we had an open homosexual on the team and no one ever had problems with him. I just don't understand why people get so uppity about it, but hey... Maybe that's just me.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know homosexuality isn't a natural check against overpopulation?

Anyways, moving back to the baseball-ity of this thread, when I played ball in high school we had an open homosexual on the team and no one ever had problems with him.  I just don't understand why people get so uppity about it, but hey... Maybe that's just me.

Maybe it is. The first good point I have read so far.

This is kinda weird.  Something ironic happened yesterday. I went to the doc yesterday, and he asked me if I have sex with men. :o

LOL.

And what was your answer? ;)

Seriously...someone mentioned that they had a gay player on his high school team. No offense, but nobody gives a rats ass about HS baseball. The reason a gay player would be a distraction in the majors is because the media would be unrelenting. They would constantly be asking questions, and eventually someone would say something politically incorrect. THAT'S when the distraction would take place.

LOL. 

And what was your answer?  ;)

Seriously...someone mentioned that they had a gay player on his high school team.  No offense, but nobody gives a rats ass about HS baseball.  The reason a gay player would be a distraction in the majors is because the media would be unrelenting.  They would constantly be asking questions, and eventually someone would say something politically incorrect.  THAT'S when the distraction would take place.

My answer would be no...................well unless you are offering, sweetie. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL. 

Seriously...someone mentioned that they had a gay player on his high school team.  No offense, but nobody gives a rats ass about HS baseball.  The reason a gay player would be a distraction in the majors is because the media would be unrelenting.  They would constantly be asking questions, and eventually someone would say something politically incorrect.  THAT'S when the distraction would take place.

My answer would be no...................well unless you are offering, sweetie. :lol:

yikes.. hey bmr i thought you didnt play that..............uhhh huh i figured you lied through your teeth ..... ;) lol..........

LOL. 

yikes.. hey bmr i thought you didnt play that..............uhhh huh i figured you lied through your teeth ..... ;) lol..........

I dont like boys, but ummm other than the impact on society, I really dont have a problem with people who do. Several posters in this thread said i HATE, and they are totally wrong.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well i just figured since you called clujo a sweetie and all that offer stuff that maybe you changed your mind about things is all... you do know clujo is a guy right??????? lmao........... bmr after tonites game someone has to bust on someone and guess what ...its your turn............lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ............ :D :headbang ;)

well i just figured since you called clujo a sweetie and all that offer stuff that maybe you changed your mind about things is all... you do know clujo is a guy right??????? lmao........... bmr after tonites game someone has to bust on someone and guess what ...its your turn............lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ............ :D  :headbang  ;)

Of course i know hes a guy. I make jokes like that all the time. Im secure in my straightness. However, I think i may have scared him away lol. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1

is that what that flash was going by...........lol...poor thing ...scared to death ill bet.............

is that what that flash was going by...........lol...poor thing ...scared to death ill bet.............

hey on another subject, how do u get your inside info on the sox? Who you blowing? lol :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
hey on another subject, how do u get your inside info on the sox?  Who you blowing?  lol :headbang

the list is long but distinguished..........lol ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Go ahead and add me to your list  :P

lol before i do that just exactly what can you do for me in return???? :huh: lol

Guest hotsoxchick1
umm watch sox games with you?    :huh:

sorry hon you gotta do better than that.. i can have a plethora of folks watching games with me at any given time..........come on now be original and think..............

sorry hon you gotta do better than that.. i can have a plethora of folks watching games with me at any given time..........come on now be original and think..............

hmmm ME? ORIGINAL? lol, LMFAO.... :bringit

Guest hotsoxchick1
What is it they say?  The bigger you proclaim it is, the smaller it really is?  Damn, sorry dude.

no bmr its the fancier the car the smaller it is.. have to compensate.... a nice vehicle for the lack of other parts........ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
So NOT true.  :nono

ahh killa you are still a young pup with so much to learn.....not only is the big foot/hands a huge myth lol.. but it is sooooo true about the car thing.....of course how many men have you dated in your lifetime to put these tales to an actual test??????? ;) uhh huh.....lol... thats what i thought... trust me on this one i have never lied to you before im sure not gonna start now.......... :D