Yowza...that's gonna leave a mark.

Steff

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...nningbulls.html

July 11, 2005—Putting a whole new twist on the term "bum steer," a calf rear-ends a reveler at Pamplona's running of the bulls yesterday. (No word was available as to whether the man was injured.)

Since at least the 14th century the northeastern Spanish city has celebrated the Festival of San Fermín, which each year runs from July 6 to 14. The revels kick off at 8 a.m. daily, when bulls are released from their pens and charge down the fenced, half-mile (800-meter) route to the city's bullring—along with hundreds of adrenaline junkies from around the world.

With a grand total of four gorings, today's run was the longest (five and a half minutes versus the usual two) and most dangerous in the festival's history. The carnage came about when a few of the animals decided to go their own way. Bulls, if not humans, are less dangerous when they run in packs.

See link for photo.

Thats nothing. That bull has his horns clipped. Last night I was watching Fox Reality channel (Worlds Craziest Videos part 3) and some bull with complete horns(very sharp, very very very sharp) embedded his horns in some poor guys bunghole at least a foot deep. If that guy didnt go straight to the hospital I would be amazed.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 03:20 PM)
"Mess with the bull, you get the horns boy"

p2808.jpg

Sadly, I've been seeing many of these images on a DePaul board I frequent because our new coach looks eerily similar to him...

One of my favorite 80's movies...

"The next time I have to come in here, I'm crackin' skulls!"

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
Are those two seperate movie clips? He looks like he aged 15 years between shots.

First still shot was from 1985's "Breakfast Club", the other was 2001's "Not Another Teen Movie." About 15 years apart.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:30 PM)
First still shot was from 1985's "Breakfast Club", the other was 2001's "Not Another Teen Movie." About 15 years apart.

LOL, he DID age 15 years between shots!

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 06:30 PM)

My bad. I forgot to mention that it was him taking up his The Breakfast Club role again for that horrible teen movie spoof...