we won!

cwsox

Guest hotsoxchick1

AMEN TO THAT.... ADIOS BILLY BOTCH.........THIS TOWN ISNT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF YOU ......... :headbang :lolhitting

Anyone know any details?  I got an update on ESPN:  7-5 in the seventh or so.  Saw a few highlights.  What happened after that.  Tks.

stayed that way till the 9th...gordon pitch 2 2/3, 1 hit no walks 4 k's

kock came in gave up a walk , two fly outs to the warning track ..then a single...marte came in and got chavez to ground out 4-3 for the save

Wow, I was watching on pitch by pitch.  So those two fly outs off of Koch were deep?  Man I was gettin so anxious waiting for the stupid thing to update cuz I thought Koch was pitching to Chavez and nothing would happen.

especially the one hit to the gap..rowand covered alot of ground and made a nice catch

Anyone tell me if koch get mad after getting out???? If yes this will be good!!!

he tore up something in the dugout..the cameras got the very end of it..but a got a shot of him as he elft..he was pissed..not sure if he was pissed at manuel or himself

Wow, I was watching on pitch by pitch.  So those two fly outs off of Koch were deep?  Man I was gettin so anxious waiting for the stupid thing to update cuz I thought Koch was pitching to Chavez and nothing would happen.

They must have been scalded because I was listening to the game on the radio and Rooney sounded like each had a chance off the bat. My heart skipped a beat twice.

They must have been scalded because I was listening to the game on the radio and Rooney sounded like each had a chance off the bat. My heart skipped a beat twice.

Yeah, the first one was a f'n missle to center. The second out was just crushed to left center where Dorn made a new running catch.

Did anyone see what Billy said before Manuel came out to take him out? I read Billy's lips and when he saw Manuel coming out he said "f*** off." Billy's really starting to piss me off, he's been anything but automatic.

CWSOX45

Did anyone see what Billy said before Manuel came out to take him out? I read Billy's lips and when he saw Manuel coming out he said "f*** off." Billy's really starting to piss me off, he's been anything but automatic.

I'm a fan of Koch. He's never really been automatic. He's been an on the edge type closer for a while now. He'll let runners get on, he'll give up long shots to the track, that's what he is. On this night the shots stayed in the park.

Guest JimH

He was definitely pissed being taken out.

Fact is, he walked the #9 hitter to start the inning. A big no-no.

Then, Durazo got a hit off him ... Chavez coming up, you've lost the first two games of the series and Chavez is hitting a buck fifty off left handers.

Like Hawk said ... even if Chavez hits one on the concourse ... it's the right move to bring in Marte.

I like the fact Koch was pissed. He should be ... at himself. Manuel didn't walk the leadoff hitter.

Guest hotsoxchick1

he was having a fit in the dugout thats for sure.. throwing and kicking things... geez im so glad kw gave away joe valentine and foulke for this head case............wonderful............. :angry:

he was having a fit in the dugout thats for sure.. throwing and kicking things... geez im so glad kw gave away joe valentine and foulke for this head case............wonderful............. :angry:

dont forget a quality defesive catcher either

thank you KW